PD.com: You're safer in New Bedford.

Main Menu

tell me about your sex life

Started by rong, June 21, 2014, 02:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Allfader Waffles on June 26, 2014, 03:57:41 PM
THERE'S STILL OTHER THINGS TO DO WITH THE NORWEGIAN WOMENS.

Yes, but you can do THOSE things with French people.  Send ze women over!  SCHNELL!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 23, 2014, 04:05:01 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 23, 2014, 03:49:17 PM
I am vanilla as hell.  I just believe in putting my back into it.

Yeah, I really don't consider myself kinky at all, but it occurs to me that this is possibly for the same reason that Bondage Girl identifies as kinky, which is that I don't get a charge out of the label at all, and she does.

Oh, and in addition I HATE all the lingo that people use around polyamory and kink. It's not "play", assholes, it's FUCKING.

<3 I LOVE YOU

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 26, 2014, 04:06:19 PM

Yes, but you can do THOSE things with French people.  Send ze women over!  SCHNELL!

NUH UH! THE FRENCH SMELL OF OLD WINE AND FOIE GRAS.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: Allfader Waffles on June 29, 2014, 12:27:04 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on June 26, 2014, 04:06:19 PM

NUH UH! THE FRENCH SMELL OF OLD WINE AND FOIE GRAS.

It has to be a step up from the normal Rakfisk stink.

The Good Reverend Roger

With respect to the OP, I've been a lot more grabby around the wife for the last 2 weeks than I have been since we were first married.  Possibly more.

Digging this shit.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Not my sex life, but

Met a reallllly cute bartender last night

flirted.

Awyeah!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 02, 2014, 05:31:50 PM
Not my sex life, but

flirted.

Awyeah!

:banana:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on July 02, 2014, 05:43:24 PM
Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on July 02, 2014, 05:31:50 PM
Not my sex life, but

flirted.

Awyeah!

:banana:

Yeah, old people thrills, man. He's like six years younger than me and taken, but WHEEEEEE!!!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Lenin McCarthy

I have a question.

In the somewhat early stages of your sex lives, did any of you ever have a difficult time sexing because you were so overwhelmed by the absurdity of it all that you frequently broke into hysterical laughter? or found yourself thinking (possibly even out loud) things like "two of my fingers are in a vagina. people actually do this? this is ridiculous, like, what's up with the world"?

I'm going through that now.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Lenin McCarthy on July 02, 2014, 11:14:06 PM
I have a question.

In the somewhat early stages of your sex lives, did any of you ever have a difficult time sexing because you were so overwhelmed by the absurdity of it all that you frequently broke into hysterical laughter? or found yourself thinking (possibly even out loud) things like "two of my fingers are in a vagina. people actually do this? this is ridiculous, like, what's up with the world"?

I'm going through that now.

No, but that's hilarious and adorable.  :lulz:

minuspace

Totally natural and more healthy than posturing otherwise.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

In the early stages of my sex life I was too busy being ridden with anxiety about my performance to realize how hilarious sex is. I didn't start giggling over the absurdity of it until much, much later.