News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

Suu? On YUOR Radio? It's more likely than you think...

Started by Suu, May 26, 2010, 03:43:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 02, 2010, 02:29:49 AM
Quote from: Suu on May 27, 2010, 09:46:35 PM
I'm going to jump on to do a short broadcast of long songs. Lol.

http://ubroadcast.com/channel/madkid_radio

Go GO GO!

Actually, Suu, you have the voice to do radio for real.

This is because I have (in college). I'm just way out of practice.

However, I DID beat the main host yesterday at listeners on the channel.  :mrgreen:
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Suu

Bump for broadcast time!

Got a track from LMNO on the show today.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

BadBeast

"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4

LMNO

Quote from: Suu on June 09, 2010, 12:58:16 AM
Bump for broadcast time!

Got a track from LMNO on the show today.

Hey, thanks!  Which one?

Suu

The Tardive Diskinesia one.

LMNO

Heh.  I'm so GothIndustrial I shit rivets that look like bats.

Suu

I accidentally the whole LP of Dimo's band last night. The feedback was INCREDIBLE, so he may end up getting some orders for CDs soon.

Dimocritus

Quote from: Suu on June 16, 2010, 04:00:14 PM
I accidentally the whole LP of Dimo's band last night. The feedback was INCREDIBLE, so he may end up getting some orders for CDs soon.

Really? That's awesome! Though, I keep forgetting that you're doing this, you need to shoot me a text to remind me on the days you're doing it...
HOUSE OF GABCab ~ "caecus plumbum caecus"

Suu

Keep missing my show?

Now you can download it and make fun of me for hours on end! I don't exactly have the greatest setup on earth, so the shows are in mono...WHAT?! It broadcasts in mono anyway! I was also struggling with my mic volume at first, I think I got it now. I have to use Audacity to record, since Virtual DJ has a coronary for some reason.

(need hosting for more than 200mb) <--- 6/22 Fucking recording, how does it work?
http://www.4shared.com/audio/v_OtMNK0/broadcast_6-29.html <--- 6/29 Kinda angry.
http://www.4shared.com/audio/CjMwQwLL/broadcast_7-6.html <--- 7/6 Canned music in a playlist I made on the spot. A lot of bad stuff like POD and Sevendust that I dusted off for the first time in like 10 years.

LMNO

Cramulus

Heads up suu - you might get some random listeners from my plug @ 23ae. At least, I hope so.

Suu

Quote from: Cramulus on July 08, 2010, 06:30:20 PM
Heads up suu - you might get some random listeners from my plug @ 23ae. At least, I hope so.

It's all good. The channel can support 250 listeners.

Suu

On tonight at 9pm Eastern.

It's a soundtrack night, featuring pieces from Easy Rider, Animal House, The Big Chill, Empire Records, etc.

http://ubroadcast.com/channel/madkid_radio

Suu

Suu