News:

It's a bad decade to be bipedal, soft and unarmed.

Main Menu

'Creative Screwed Me Like a Bitch'

Started by Great Teacher Largo, April 08, 2005, 10:53:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Quote from: Se?±or Misteriosoisn't yoni the hindu word for vagina?

so it makes total sense that a dude who's a total pussy would be named that.
Did you click the link?  And you are the on who taught, albeit accidentally, to read the little letters, so I thought you would have read mine :roll:  and it is more than just vagina.  It is a spiritual concept having to do with doorways and openings.  Good job, Grasshopper 8)

Horab Fibslager

also, i fi recall my metaphyiscs, it also proably mean szero.

but i'm ptrobaly wrogn there.
Hell is other people.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy
Quote from: Se?±or Misteriosoisn't yoni the hindu word for vagina?

so it makes total sense that a dude who's a total pussy would be named that.
Did you click the link?  And you are the on who taught, albeit accidentally, to read the little letters, so I thought you would have read mine :roll:  and it is more than just vagina.  It is a spiritual concept having to do with doorways and openings.  Good job, Grasshopper 8)

actually, I didn't click hte link...I rarely do....and I almost NEVER read the small print.

*shrug*
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyYoni, not the guy guy who I must not name in order to not get impaled.
I always thought that was a weird name for a guy, even a pussy like him.
pun_intended

OK, things people missed if they didn't click the link.  And I made the letters huge instead of tiny.  

1 Vulva puppets
2 Vulva masks
4  Boobie doll figurines
5  A whole bunch of menstrual stuff, don't blame you for wanting to miss that.
6  Goddess pendant
7  Stained glass goddess windows
8  Flowers, especially those that resemble vulva, which as far as I can tell is a lot of flowers
9  A whole lot of other stuff having to do with or resembling female genitalia.  See what you miss by not clicking?

East Coast Hustle

sorry, it's just that I prefer to look at actual female genitalia as opposed to some flowers and things that just vaguely resemble them.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Quote from: Se?±or Misteriososorry, it's just that I prefer to look at actual female genitalia as opposed to some flowers and things that just vaguely resemble them.
You have to sign up to the site to see actual genatalia, sorry, I have my own so I didn't check into that. :wink:

And come on, vulva puppets?  That is funny stuff.  I might get one.  It would give saying "talk to the hand" a whole other level of meaning :twisted:

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Quote from: Se?±or Misteriososorry, it's just that I prefer to look at actual female genitalia as opposed to some flowers and things that just vaguely resemble them.
You have to sign up to the site to see actual genatalia, sorry, I have my own so I didn't check into that. :wink:

And come on, vulva puppets?  That is funny stuff.  I might get one.  It would give saying "talk to the hand" a whole other level of meaning :twisted:

Vulva puppets is almost as fun as a "Vagina Masquerade"
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Or the Vagina Monologues.  I also was thinking vulva puppets would make the Turkey Curse a lot more interesting :twisted:  Especially if you kept the gobble, gobble, gobble chant in. :twisted:

LMNO

Quote from: Eldora, Oracle of AlchemyI also was thinking vulva puppets would make the Turkey Curse a lot more interesting :twisted:  Especially if you kept the gobble, gobble, gobble chant in. :twisted:

[pun]
This is the kind of forward thinking behavior I can really get into.
[/pun]

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Or the Vagina Monologues.  I also was thinking vulva puppets would make the Turkey Curse a lot more interesting :twisted:  Especially if you kept the gobble, gobble, gobble chant in. :twisted:

IMHO, the Vagina Monologues were about as much fun as having bamboo splinters shoved under your fingernails...

but then, I don't have a vagina of my own.

I'm always borrowing one from one of the neighbors.

MadMa gentLemon

Asian women have horizontal vaginas.
-><-
Metal Thrashing Madness
-><-

::proud to be fingercuffed to Malaul::

Thoughts come and go. But memories are what you remember.

The Shotgun of Mild Reason

Guido Finucci

Quote from: Mad Magent LemonAsian women have horizontal vaginas.

How do you figure this?

MadMa gentLemon

-><-
Metal Thrashing Madness
-><-

::proud to be fingercuffed to Malaul::

Thoughts come and go. But memories are what you remember.

The Shotgun of Mild Reason

East Coast Hustle

so which side is the clitoris on?

LMNO

Quote from: Se?±or Misteriososo which side is the clitoris on?

[misogyny]

Who cares?

[/misogyny]