News:

PD.com: We occur at random among your children.

Main Menu

Frequently asked questions..

Started by Purpleris Niaiseris, June 08, 2008, 11:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Messier Undertree

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 15, 2009, 06:22:55 PM
I stand corrected:  I should have said, "To which person who disagreed with you were you directing your bullshit?"

The "hurr boobehs" comment was directed at people who had posted things along those lines ITT.

The rest was directed at Purpleris herself.

But whatever. I've been here long enough to know that there's no point in trying to reason with you.

And if this board ever does turn into Myspace Discordians, I'll gladly put it out of its misery. Later.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malachite on March 15, 2009, 06:31:44 PM
The "hurr boobehs" comment was directed at people who had posted things along those lines ITT.

Bullshit.  No such distinction was made.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

And if this board ever does turn into Myspace Discordians, I'll gladly put it out of its misery. Later.

All by yourself?   :lulz:

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

Messier Undertree

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 15, 2009, 06:34:18 PM

Yeah, man. If the only thing stopping Daruko and AKK from doing it is banning and hijacking their accounts, then I don't see why not.

PD.com is easily trolled. And if it was infested with pinealists, it would only get much easier.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malachite on March 15, 2009, 06:36:34 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 15, 2009, 06:34:18 PM

Yeah, man. If the only thing stopping Daruko and AKK from doing it is banning and hijacking their accounts, then I don't see why not.

PD.com is easily trolled. And if it was infested with pinealists, it would only get much easier.

I think you should restate this threat of yours to Cain.  Responding to threats to the board is more his department.

TGRR,
Is no longer amused by a miserable little fuckwit who will destroy anything not "pure" enough in his eyes.  Fun's over.

The Good Reverend Roger

Messier Undertree

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 15, 2009, 06:41:20 PM
I think you should restate this threat of yours to Cain.  Responding to threats to the board is more his department.

I don't imagine that Cain would object to me doing that in this hypothetical situation.

TGRR,
Is no longer amused by a miserable little fuckwit who will destroy anything not "pure" enough in his eyes.  Fun's over.

Heh. You're treading dangerously close to breaking Godwin's Law here. Go on, take the next step.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Malachite on March 15, 2009, 06:44:06 PM

I don't imagine that Cain would object to me doing that in this hypothetical situation.

There's only one way to find out.

Quote from: Malachite on March 15, 2009, 06:44:06 PM
TGRR,

Heh. You're treading dangerously close to breaking Godwin's Law here. Go on, take the next step.

How am I doing that?  You're the one who just said you'll destroy the place if turns into something you don't like.  Do you not even remember saying that?  Are you a fucking psychotic or something?  Just what the hell is wrong with you?

Wait.  Don't bother answering.  It just occurred to me that I don't care, anymore.  You are something a little smaller than I thought you were.

Good day.  Please return to teaching the pinealists a thing or two. 

Messier Undertree

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 15, 2009, 06:43:49 PM
NM.  Saved you the trouble.

I'm sure Cain will take this threat of trolling a hypothetical future version of PD.com very seriously.

Scribbly

... isn't coming back to destroy PD.com exactly what we did when it seemed it had been overrun by pinealists/become a ghost town?  :?

Not that I'm siding with Mal, really. I don't think she's annoying enough to get all hot and bothered about, but, he certainly needn't hold in his hate if he feels the need to let it be known, does he?

-- Pretty confused about the turn this thread has taken.
I had an existential crisis and all I got was this stupid gender.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Demolition_Squid on March 15, 2009, 06:58:01 PM
... isn't coming back to destroy PD.com exactly what we did when it seemed it had been overrun by pinealists/become a ghost town?  :?

Not as I recall.  The problem at the time wasn't pinealists, but mods who abused their authority to lean on people whom they disliked.  Many of us left, and bickering did more than any outright attempt to destroy the board.  ECH took the board over from Lauren, ran it in a much better manner, and the board drastically improved into what it is today.  In any case, as one of the two principles in this argument, I feel myself unqualified to make a judgement as far as the validity of a threat that may or may not have been serious.  Ergo, I refer to Cain for any action - or no action at all - that may be required.

Scribbly

Quote from: TGRRNot as I recall.  The problem at the time wasn't pinealists, but mods who abused their authority to lean on people whom they disliked.  Many of us left, and bickering did more than any outright attempt to destroy the board.  ECH took the board over from Lauren, ran it in a much better manner, and the board drastically improved into what it is today.  In any case, as one of the two principles in this argument, I feel myself unqualified to make a judgement as far as the validity of a threat that may or may not have been serious.  Ergo, I refer to Cain for any action - or no action at all - that may be required.

Fair enough. It was a long while back, I honestly couldn't remember.

Still, PD has improved vastly since you guys took the mod positions, so it's unlikely that it'll ever come up. For my part, I'd probably just vanish again, 'cuz I got over the point where reading that crap was funny a long time ago. But, I doubt most people would even notice, given how rarely I can be bothered to contribute anything.  :p

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Demolition_Squid on March 15, 2009, 07:12:00 PM
Quote from: TGRRNot as I recall.  The problem at the time wasn't pinealists, but mods who abused their authority to lean on people whom they disliked.  Many of us left, and bickering did more than any outright attempt to destroy the board.  ECH took the board over from Lauren, ran it in a much better manner, and the board drastically improved into what it is today.  In any case, as one of the two principles in this argument, I feel myself unqualified to make a judgement as far as the validity of a threat that may or may not have been serious.  Ergo, I refer to Cain for any action - or no action at all - that may be required.

Fair enough. It was a long while back, I honestly couldn't remember.

Still, PD has improved vastly since you guys took the mod positions, so it's unlikely that it'll ever come up. For my part, I'd probably just vanish again, 'cuz I got over the point where reading that crap was funny a long time ago. But, I doubt most people would even notice, given how rarely I can be bothered to contribute anything.  :p

What name were you under then?

Scribbly

Kai Wren. Changed to this because BMW changed to Kai whilst I was away.

In fact, I think I'm just going to add that to my sig.

the last yatto

Quote from: GoddesS PurpleriS  "Καλλίστη" on March 15, 2009, 03:42:06 PMCamp Meeker Cabal

excuse me miss i still havnt gotten my coffee and tahts with two sugars and a little bit of cream
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit