News:

Testimonial: "PD is the home of Pure Evil and All That Is Wrong With the Interwebz." - Queen of the Ryche, apparently in all seriousness

Main Menu

MY side of the fucking story.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, May 30, 2012, 07:36:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

navkat

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 30, 2012, 07:45:27 PM
Quote from: Twiddlegeddon on May 30, 2012, 07:43:43 PM
Hi Reverend! Did you have a good time being dead?

It's getting to be a little routine.  Lay in the box, hate hate hate.  Then Howl fucks something up, and it's burst out of the ground, eat the rector, and shamble back off to work, groaning about brains.

Thank fuck. Howl can't handle this shit all by himself, you know. SOMEONE needs to wipe that fucking SMIRK off his face and it mise well be you since the rest of us are too busy huffing whipped cream chargers out of punching-balloons and SMIRKING ALONG WITH HIM.

Luna

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 30, 2012, 10:42:20 PM
Oh, yes, she is literally oozing Holiness™ out of every orifice.

Update:  The plumber has come and gone, and I am "a fucking asshole who should be nailed to an overpass".

:lulz:

:digtbk:

:thanks:

That plumber?  Him I smote by making him YOUR plumber...
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 30, 2012, 10:42:20 PM
Oh, yes, she is literally oozing Holiness™ out of every orifice.

Update:  The plumber has come and gone, and I am "a fucking asshole who should be nailed to an overpass".

:lulz:

:digtbk:

WIN.

:hammer:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Richter

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 30, 2012, 07:45:27 PM
Quote from: Twiddlegeddon on May 30, 2012, 07:43:43 PM
Hi Reverend! Did you have a good time being dead?

It's getting to be a little routine.  Lay in the box, hate hate hate.  Then Howl fucks something up, and it's burst out of the ground, eat the rector, and shamble back off to work, groaning about brains.

Fun fact:  NEVAR agree to watch the church when the Good Reverend goes out for a dirt nap.  Sure it seems easy, nips scotch and belch a homily now and then.  One day though, ONE DAY he will bust out of that sepulchre like a death metal video come alive and swallow your ass whole just for being the first one he sets eyes on. 
That day come, you better have a tomahawk hidden in your stole, and a cassock full of meathooks.  Sure, you canet out by jsut "going with the flow", but then you'd jsut be some thing else the Good REv shat. 

FREEKY has fed him the vindaloo twice, and I'm down to clinging to his esophagus with my last two meathooks.  The guinea worms I can sluaghter at will for now, but this is getting old.  When I'm crapped clear you all will PAY for making me live a Gwar concert.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Epimetheus

Is it just me or has the death/resurrection cycle been accelerating? I think Terence McKenna wrote about this shit....it'll keep getting faster and faster until the Zero Point, at which moment you will coalesce into a full-on Overman
POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

IT'S ABOUT FUCKING TIME

LOOK AT THIS SHIT YOU LEFT ME HERE TO DEAL WITH. THAT DOK HOWL WAS NO USE AT ALL, JUST CACKLED TO HIMSELF ALL THE DAMN TIME.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

THE HIPSTERS ARE OUT OF FUCKING CONTROL

I THINK THEY'RE BREEDING

SEND HELP
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

Do not listen to this man.  I am not a liar.  I am not evil.  I don't bullshit you, not like those Other Guys.  See, I love you.  I love you all.  Soo very much.  Especially you, gentle reader.  I love you bestest of all.  I wouldn't lie to you.  Never ever ever.

In case it isn't clear, I'm not a bastard, I'm just batshit crazy.

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on May 30, 2012, 09:03:15 PM

"If you can't beat 'em, join them to death."
- Squiddy

Did she actually say that? Must have missed it, it's a great line! :lulz:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.