News:

Testimonial - Well it seems that most of you "discordians" are little more than dupes of the Cathedral/NWO memetic apparatus after all -- "freethinkers" in the sense that you are willing to think slightly outside the designated boxes of correct thought, but not free in the sense that you reject the existence of the boxes and seek their destruction.

Main Menu

The Invisibles, by Grant Morrison

Started by Cramulus, May 05, 2007, 06:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LMNO

IMO, the whole series could have used a lot more scenes of Ragged Robin fucking...  Well, everyone else.  Including the shoggoth.

Bu🤠ns

Richter

Just starrting on the "Arcadia" bit.
Thanks for the warning, I'll hang on through it.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Requia ☣

Bumped cause all the links stopped working already. :x

Edit found the first 25 issues  :lulz:
Inflatable dolls are not recognized flotation devices.

Daruko

damnit... i missed it.  i want want!   :mad:

Yarbles

"The mini-series Flex Mentallo forms part of a thematic trilogy of Morrison's work, along with The Invisibles  and The Filth."

hxxp://www.zshare.net/download/12225468884d76c6/

Thought you might like this

Cain

Daruko

got the last link, thanks.

other links bad.  :sad:

Cramulus

BUMP

OP edited. New link included:

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/3356276/%5BComics%5D_The_Invisibles_(The_dopest_shit_ever)

Praise be to Cain - for diggin up the torrent.

EVERYBODY READ THIS SHIT IT'S AWESOME

Raphaella

YES THIS SHIT IS AWESOME!! seriously... it's fucking awesome.
The sun shall be turned to darkness and the moon into blood before the coming of the great and terrible OZ

Cain

Fuck yeah, 23 more hours until the download completes.

That One Guy

So I actually bought the hard-copy versions of Watchmen, the Filth, and the Invisibles via Amazon (after looking around locally for a while, unsuccessfully other than the Watchmen). If I had a bit more cash to throw around I would have picked up Transmetropolitan as well, but funds are a bit limited due to my need to purchase a new comp in the near future.

As much as I've enjoyed the electronic versions (which I still have), there's nothing like pouring over the detail of one of the 2-page "panels" in the actual paper-and-ink copies, plus it gives Moore some cash in appreciation of his efforts (which the artist in me appreciates). I can't wait for all that to show up this week  :D
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

Rev. St. Syn, KSC (Ret.)

Synaptyclypse Generator Publishing Sect, POEE International Resource Center