News:

PD.com: Where we throw rocks at your sacred cows

Main Menu

Chain Dancing (Video)

Started by Kaienne, September 26, 2007, 04:16:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

Quote from: PopeTom on September 27, 2007, 12:43:32 AM
What I want to know is now that you wasted a feat on the Exotic Weapon Proficiently are you going to go for Improved  Trip, or are you going to go the Dodge, Mobility, Spring Attack route?

:lulz:!

AFK

I don't understand any of this shit.  Yet another reason to be thankful for my rural Maine upbringing.  Fads like this didn't have enough, steam, to make it up 1-95 and US RT 1. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Messier Undertree

Quote from: Kaienne on September 26, 2007, 04:16:41 AM
I was busking in Kensington Market in Toronto (playing harmonica), when some guy took my picture from across the street. I flagged him down and gave him my email address so he could send it to me, and while he was there he took a few more photos and a video of me and my new chain.

I've been dancing for awhile now, but I only just first started practicing with chains a week or two prior to the video being taken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35ghfCZgLWI
what

Cramulus

Quote from: davedim on September 27, 2007, 08:53:39 PM
I was busking in Kensington Market in Toronto (playing harmonica), when some guy took my picture from across the street. I flagged him down and gave him my email address so he could send it to me, and while he was there he took a few more photos and a video of me and my new chain.

I've been dancing for awhile now, but I only just first started practicing with chains a week or two prior to the video being taken.

what

ohshit it's Davedim.
Where've you been, by the way?

Messier Undertree

Quote from: Professor Cramulus on September 27, 2007, 08:56:25 PM

what

ohshit it's Davedim.
Where've you been, by the way?

IRL and IRC.

I just felt I had to let my thoughts be known on the insane level of outlandishness ITT.

Kaienne

what

Explaination will require elaboration. o.O
In a constant state of losing The Game.

Messier Undertree

Quote from: Kaienne on September 27, 2007, 09:00:07 PM

what

Explaination will require elaboration. o.O
what

Kaienne

Ohhh, sorry, I thought you meant something else. Nevermind.
In a constant state of losing The Game.

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

AFK

I've got it on mute so I don't know what audio goes along with that, but I'm imagining some 80's synth-heavy music in the background.   :lol:

Cramulus

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on September 27, 2007, 09:30:12 PM
I've got it on mute so I don't know what audio goes along with that, but I'm imagining some 80's synth-heavy music in the background.   :lol:

yeah same. It's muted since I'm viewing at work. But I'm picturing the "You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round right round" meatspin music.

AFK

I had that Flashdance music in my head.  "He's a Maniac, Maniac...."

Sir Squid Diddimus

yo... that was dope.

and since (sorry to ruin it guys) theres no music you can play whatever you like to it.