News:

"Those who seek should not stop seeking until they find. When they find, they will be disturbed." - Jesus

Main Menu

Me as Eris

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, January 08, 2009, 04:59:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

My friend B painted me as Eris. It's disturbing!

Borderline NSFW due to nipple: http://sinmonkey.com/files/NigelEris.jpg
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Somebody better comment on this motherfucker or i'll cry.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Payne

You kinda look like you're crying in that painting already...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

it's a pretty fucking rendition.

Payne

It is, but you do look like you're about to cry.

3D3N

I'm going to print out a copy and look at it on the inevitable DMT session and see what happens.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The funny thing is that's my "mirth" face.

Elder Iptuous

hooray disturbing!   :eek: :cry: :D

Nast

I don't know, I think you look quite dignified. And that's hard to pull off with one nipple showing! :D
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nasturtiums on January 09, 2009, 02:47:32 AM
I don't know, I think you look quite dignified. And that's hard to pull off with one nipple showing! :D

:thanks:

Richter

The knowing smirk and confident expectation behind it is great.  It's like you're handing a drink full of mescaline to a political candidate before a speech.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

God i hope i have the opportunity to actually do that someday...

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Richter on January 09, 2009, 03:53:57 AM
The knowing smirk and confident expectation behind it is great.  It's like you're handing a drink full of mescaline to a political candidate before a speech.

TITCM
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I don't recall you or Eris having a beak, but ok.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Triple Zero

It's a very good likeness! Only your hair isn't quite like your hair but more like the hair of the Queen of the Netherlands. Which is fine, cause she has like this helmet hair always.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.