News:

You know what I always say? "Always kill the mouthy one", that's what I always say.

Main Menu

Why I can't stand most idiots...

Started by ThatGreenGentleman, September 01, 2010, 05:04:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGreenGentleman

As a gentleman, it is my duty to wear top-hats.

President Television

Oh...
That's...
Um, that is...
How do I...
:x
My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Nast

But you don't actually see them leave her hand, do you? It almost looks like it when she throws the final puppy, but if you look at 00:41 her hand goes off screen.

And something else seems off, like the puppies fly too far for the force she's putting into it. Could someone calculate that? For Science?
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Thurnez Isa

The third or fourth one you see... it is possible to fake it and it would probably be pretty easy too, but thats kind of sick too.
If its true my first reaction to her would be one of possible psychological problems before I went just asshole. Basically I would wanna know if theres some psychological stuff going on with her before i throw her in the river....
Through me the way to the city of woe, Through me the way to everlasting pain, Through me the way among the lost.
Justice moved my maker on high.
Divine power made me, Wisdom supreme, and Primal love.
Before me nothing was but things eternal, and eternal I endure.
Abandon all hope, you who enter here.

Dante

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Freeky

Sorchafae

nope not going to look. don't wanna... can't make me :P
!!WARNING!! I Have ADOS... Attention-Deficit ...................OH SHINY!!

Juana

Saw a still and that's all I needed to. /b/ is on the case, though.

Also this: http://gawker.com/5628051/transformers-director-michael-bay-offers-50000-bounty-for-puppy+throwing-girl?skyline=true&s=i
QuoteThe hunt for Puppy-Throwing Girl just got a lot more explosionier: Michael Bay, director of Victoria's Secret commercials and giant robot movies, has placed a $50,000 bounty on information leading to the arrest of the famed animal abuser.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Epimetheus

POST-SINGULARITY POCKET ORGASM TOAD OF RIGHTEOUSNESS

Doktor Howl

Throwing puppies?

Yeah, that's bad.  But it's not as bad as, say, slicing someone open for whatever's in their wallet, and tossing their body into a dumpster.  Or failing to wire up basic safety features of an oil rig, and killing a whole fucking ocean.  Or invading a country because you really had nothing better to do.

So, yeah, this woman needs to be jailed, as the psychotic she is.  But let's keep things in perspective.
Molon Lube

Disco Pickle

man, for a second there I thought they were cats..  *whew*

:|

(note to self: prepare for hate storm for tasteless joke)

for the record, Id be perfectly ok with putting her in a giant slingshot and shooting her into the river..  only, have a rope tied to her so you could pull her back in, and do it again..  and again..

cause dumping her in that river once would just not be enough for me.
"Events in the past may be roughly divided into those which probably never happened and those which do not matter." --William Ralph Inge

"sometimes someone confesses a sin in order to take credit for it." -- John Von Neumann

Brotep

@OP: So, you can't stand most idiots because that woman threw puppies in a river?

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Aleister Growly on September 03, 2010, 02:21:44 AM
@OP: So, you can't stand most idiots because that woman threw puppies in a river?

TGG can't stand most idiots because they're a pack of primates stinking up her planet.

I tried to explain to her that it isn't her planet until I die, but you know how daughters are.  She took the fucking thing anyway, and it's been nothing but bedlam and burning oil rigs ever since.
Molon Lube

Brotep

PaddleFoot

THAT IS BEYOND IDIOT. That is horrible and disgusting and people like that make me want to beat the hell out of someone.
I love stupid people, they're the reason I can get a Job.