OPEN BAR: Top 10 things millenials hate about OB that we didn't know last week!

Started by Doktor Howl, April 23, 2015, 04:00:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben Shapiro

I woke up today shooting at the gays swarming my neighborhood getting people to get gay married. I went through 4 cases of ammo using my brother's gun. I was wounded, and now I have to fight the cravings of typical gay wedding food like pizza. The only thing I have to wrap the wound in is the confederate flag.

RIP America!

LMNO

Quote from: Cain on June 27, 2015, 06:56:32 AM
Clarence Thomas has a lot of....unusual positions.  I wonder if his beliefs about blacks in America are any way reflected about his homosexuality in America?

Robin is a very good writer. He clarifies things really well.

I can totally see how his beliefs about race would apply to other minorities.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Gone with the Sin on June 27, 2015, 03:28:16 PM
I woke up today shooting at the gays swarming my neighborhood getting people to get gay married. I went through 4 cases of ammo using my brother's gun. I was wounded, and now I have to fight the cravings of typical gay wedding food like pizza. The only thing I have to wrap the wound in is the confederate flag.

RIP America!

:lulz:
Molon Lube

axod

Quote from: Gone with the Sin on June 27, 2015, 03:28:16 PM

RIP America!

just this

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Reginald Ret on June 27, 2015, 12:19:50 PM
Quote from: Chelagoras The Boulder on June 27, 2015, 08:19:53 AM
Would it be too childish to find out the number of the other board member who keeps harping about the hoses and send her a picture of a clean properly wound hose after every job i do? Just every time i'm in there sending pic after identical pic of a clean, wound up hose?
Yep.
Don't send, but do save pictures. Ask permission to take these pictures first so they know that you took the accusation serious.
Send at next allegation.

What he said.

It's not inconceivable that you are being blamed for something someone else is doing, so it might be good to at least have yourself covered in that way.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on June 27, 2015, 06:56:32 AM
Clarence Thomas has a lot of....unusual positions.  I wonder if his beliefs about blacks in America are any way reflected about his homosexuality in America?

That was a very interesting article... Thomas is a more interesting man than I had known.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

The commenter JohnnyButter appears to be a bit disconnected from reality.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Cain

So, I'm thinking, if I can wrangle this security contracting thing in a couple of weeks time (when I make my presentation) I might start looking at doing similar stuff abroad.

I mean, even though there was probably very little that could've been done to prevent last Friday's tragic events, I have a CV and some experience which could be useful to hotels in that part of the world.

I'm not sure exactly how I want to approach that yet, and I want to get this on my resume first, but it's something I'm keeping in mind.  Hotel security is usually notoriously bad, filled with the sort of no-lifers who couldn't make it in the local regime's military (which is saying something, in most cases) and can't handle more than a bar fight or domestic without relying on the local security services.

I'm thinking such things could be significantly improved.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on June 30, 2015, 01:28:09 AM
So, I'm thinking, if I can wrangle this security contracting thing in a couple of weeks time (when I make my presentation) I might start looking at doing similar stuff abroad.

I mean, even though there was probably very little that could've been done to prevent last Friday's tragic events, I have a CV and some experience which could be useful to hotels in that part of the world.

I'm not sure exactly how I want to approach that yet, and I want to get this on my resume first, but it's something I'm keeping in mind.  Hotel security is usually notoriously bad, filled with the sort of no-lifers who couldn't make it in the local regime's military (which is saying something, in most cases) and can't handle more than a bar fight or domestic without relying on the local security services.

I'm thinking such things could be significantly improved.

This seems like a potentially lucrative way to apply your skills.

Cain

Yeah, maybe.  Bigger picture, countries like Tunisia are utterly reliant on their tourism trade.  If that collapses...the government won't be far behind.

Attack the tourism to attack government revenue.  Build credibility with those who disagree with tourism, either because they don't benefit financially or because they disagree morally (westerners in bikinis, alcohol and unmarried sex, oh my).  Scare investors and other foreigners by extension.  Mentally isolate and besiege the country.

They need to take this deadly serious.  And I'm sure they are, but that needs to be reciprocated by the hotel industry.

Cain

In much happier news, I heard a rumour that Emily Blunt is being considered for the starring role in an Escape from New York remake.

I don't think many women (or men for that matter) could make a convincing Snake Plissen, but after her performance in Edge of Tomorrow, I definitely think she could.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Cain on June 30, 2015, 02:31:01 AM
In much happier news, I heard a rumour that Emily Blunt is being considered for the starring role in an Escape from New York remake.

I don't think many women (or men for that matter) could make a convincing Snake Plissen, but after her performance in Edge of Tomorrow, I definitely think she could.

Maybe.

But I'd love to see an original film once this decade.
Molon Lube