News:

Remember, its all a sociological experiment.  "You are doing exactly as I planned. My god you are all so predictable."  Repeat until you believe it.

Main Menu

Cram's Game Corner

Started by Cramulus, May 14, 2008, 07:39:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Telarus

So, I've been playing the Fallen Empire: Legions FPS and it totally rules, but they don't give you all of the controls/tips in the loading screen. So, for anyone interested, here's the breakdown of control:

http://forum.beta.instantaction.com/smf/index.php/topic,2674.0.html

And here is a good video describing how to "ski" with jumpjets (this movement technique is one of the keys to the game), along with other general N00b advice which I found very helpful:

http://www.legionsplayers.com/videos/survival-guide/
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Cramulus

I Fell in Love with the Majesty of Colors

Play Now

This is a short flash game. The story takes about three minutes, and has five different endings. You play a sea monster with bulging red eyes and a long grasping tentacle. The way the story plays out depends on how you interact with the characters that sail above you.

I've gotten 3 out of 5 endings so far. All Five Endings  :mrgreen:

Messier Undertree

4 out of 5 here. I can't figure out what I haven't done already.

Cramulus

back in this post:

Quote from: Cramulus on May 15, 2008, 03:06:44 PM
Monster's Den

I talked about a game called Monster's Den. There is an sequel called Monster's Den: Book of Dread. The sequel seems to address a lot of annoying stuff about the first game, and as an added bonus, also allows you to create custom character portraits, like so:

Play Now

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Malachite on December 18, 2008, 03:04:26 AM

The only thing I haven't tried was drowning the kid.

edit: I tried drowning the kid, it didn't change the ending. Huh.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cramulus on December 18, 2008, 03:33:49 AM
back in this post:

Quote from: Cramulus on May 15, 2008, 03:06:44 PM
Monster's Den

I talked about a game called Monster's Den. There is an sequel called Monster's Den: Book of Dread. The sequel seems to address a lot of annoying stuff about the first game, and as an added bonus, also allows you to create custom character portraits, like so:

That's awesome!  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cainad (dec.)

Quote from: You guys are fucking up my chi. on December 18, 2008, 04:11:39 AM
Quote from: Malachite on December 18, 2008, 03:04:26 AM

The only thing I haven't tried was drowning the kid.

edit: I tried drowning the kid, it didn't change the ending. Huh.

I can't get the last ending either :(

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Which one can you not get? For me, it's the elusive "C".

Chairman Risus

All endings complete.  C took the longest though.

Rumckle

Rasta Monkey

A pretty cool platformer game, the only gripe I have is the jumping mechanism is kinda annoying, but still, it looks and sounds good, and will provide a bit of entertainment.

http://www.nitako.com/

Also regarding the final ending of Majesty of colours, there is a guide in the comments section if you can't figure it out.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.

Cramulus

Rumckle

Check out:

http://www.raptorsafari.com

It is kinda like the random driving parts of GTA except instead of being a Gangsta (TM) you are a velociraptor that has evolved enough to drive a jeep and wear a safari hat. And instead of running over pimps and hoes, you run over other velociraptors. Though warning, on half the computers I tried it on it crashed.
It's not trolling, it's just satire.