News:

Already planning a hunger strike against the inhumane draconian right winger/neoliberal gun bans. Gun control is also one of the worst forms of torture. Without guns/weapons its like merely existing and not living.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

Well, remember...You're still in Virginia. Not South Carolina, or Georgia...Virginia. Your winter is coming yet.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

East Coast Hustle

Yeah, but only because I'm spending half of december and all of january in Oregon.

This isn't the Blue Ridge, or the Piedmont, or the suburbs of DC, this is Tidewater (AKA the Great Dismal Swamp) and winter has to have an incredibly long touch to reach down here to the very southeastern corner of the state.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Cramulus

The Dark Monk

Gettin' ready for a Ska show
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

I AM COLORFUL AND YOU CANT STOP ME

Don Coyote

Sister Fracture

Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Sister Fracture

Roaring Berserkery Bunny of the North End™

A Tucsonite is like a Christian in several important ways.  For one thing, they believe what they say about their god in the most literal, straightfaced way possible.  For another, they both know their god can hear them.  The difference between the two, however, is quite vast in terms of their relationship with their god; Christians believe in His benevolence, but Tucsonites KNOW of The City's spite and hate.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Phox on December 04, 2010, 05:47:54 AM
Quote from: Sister Fracture on December 04, 2010, 05:40:51 AM
Quote from: Sir Coyote on December 04, 2010, 05:27:37 AM
Quote from: Sister Fracture on December 04, 2010, 05:23:28 AM

So pritty. -sigh-

So are you.

Pshaw and nonsense. :oops:

Nope, Coyote's right. You're very pretty.

See you got that from a straight guy and woman who likes other women. WE ARE THE TARGET DEMOGRAPHIC WE KNOWS WHAT WE LIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phox

Quote from: Sir Coyote on December 04, 2010, 05:50:40 AM
Quote from: Phox on December 04, 2010, 05:47:54 AM
Quote from: Sister Fracture on December 04, 2010, 05:40:51 AM
Quote from: Sir Coyote on December 04, 2010, 05:27:37 AM
Quote from: Sister Fracture on December 04, 2010, 05:23:28 AM

So pritty. -sigh-

So are you.

Pshaw and nonsense. :oops:

Nope, Coyote's right. You're very pretty.

See you got that from a straight guy and woman who likes other women. WE ARE THE TARGET DEMOGRAPHIC WE KNOWS WHAT WE LIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn straight we do.  :mrgreen:

The Johnny

Quote from: ☂ Kim Jong Fred ☂ on December 04, 2010, 02:53:35 AM
I AM COLORFUL AND YOU CANT STOP ME

Ohhhh freda, your eyes shine like the christmas lights
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Suu, you are beautiful. Fred is also ridiculously gorgeous, AND AND AND goddamnit so is Freeky, and I've seen her in person so I know. Now shut up and just ACCEPT that you are cursed with being pretty. It's weird... but the denizens of PD.com all seem to be of above average intelligence and beauty. I don't know how that works but I'll take it.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Sir Squid Diddimus

Ima shake the shit outta everbody

now shut up and make me a pie!

yes, all of you!