Previous topic - Next topic

Which is stupider

Reagan:  "I don't recall"  Iran-Contra hearings
0 (0%)
Nixon:  "I am not a crook"  upon resignation
0 (0%)
Clinton:  "I did not have sexual realtions with that woman"  Grand Jury Inquiry
0 (0%)
George W Bush: "I glance at the headlines just to kind of get a flavor for what's moving. I rarely read the stories, and get briefed by people who are probably read the news themselves."
6 (31.6%)
George W Bush: "You're free. And freedom is beautiful. And, you know, it'll take time to restore chaos and order—order out of chaos. But we will."
2 (10.5%)
George W Bush: "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."
7 (36.8%)
John F Kennedy:  "Ich Bin Ein Berliner"
4 (21.1%)
Jimmy Carter:  "I've committed adultery in my heart many times" PlayBoy interview
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Voting closed: March 17, 2005, 05:02:16 PM

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodyou call that "getting personal"?

I didn't realize you were so thin-skinned, dude.

my bad, though...I really didn't mean to hurt your feelings...

*hugs Roger*

8)

Not thin-skinned, I'm just not in the mood to put up with nasty comments thrown into the debate.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

East Coast Hustle

c'mon now, that was hardly a nasty comment, and it certainly wasn't meant as an insult...I told you I worded it poorly and apologized for that...if my thinking that something you said sounded foolish and pointing it out is being nasty, then whatever...anyway, before we start fighting over which one of us is the pot and which is the kettle, I'm gonna go take this here stick and poke it in Daven's eye for a bit...

but Hillary still sucks.

8)
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodc'mon now, that was hardly a nasty comment, and it certainly wasn't meant as an insult...I told you I worded it poorly and apologized for that...if my thinking that something you said sounded foolish and pointing it out is being nasty, then whatever...anyway, before we start fighting over which one of us is the pot and which is the kettle, I'm gonna go take this here stick and poke it in Daven's eye for a bit...

but Hillary still sucks.

8)

And Boosh is a God, at least by comparison.

Or so your earlier post indicated.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

East Coast Hustle

interesting take on my words, considering I never even mentioned Bush until about 20 minutes ago.

8)

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Bathory's Sainthoodinteresting take on my words, considering I never even mentioned Bush until about 20 minutes ago.

8)

I was talking about the "You should all be terrified of Hillary" comment.

What can Hillary do to us that Bush already hasn't?

East Coast Hustle

I suspect we'll find out the answer to that question in about 4 years.

8)

Mangrove

Authentic VoT debating style may only be achieved through liberal use of the:    :roll:  smiley.

Just sayin'.
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Cain

Quote from: Pope T.Mangrove xviiAuthentic VoT debating style may only be achieved through liberal use of the:    :roll:  smiley.

Just sayin'.

No, because then he will claim it was all sarcasm and people should know that by now. :roll:

Mangrove

Quote from: Scribe
Quote from: Pope T.Mangrove xviiAuthentic VoT debating style may only be achieved through liberal use of the:    :roll:  smiley.

Just sayin'.

No, because then he will claim it was all sarcasm and people should know that by now. :roll:

i would like to reply to your outrageous bleeding heart liberal logic but i'm supposed to be at work   :D
What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Eldora, Oracle of Alchemy

Just sayin'.
Are you comparing me to VoT :roll: That's not very nice :roll:  :shock:  :lol: I couldn't keep straight face for that sorry, hahahahaha

Just saying  8)

hehehehehe

Cain

Quote from: Pope T.Mangrove xvii

Just sayin'.

i would like to reply to your outrageous bleeding heart liberal logic but i'm supposed to be at work   :D

Well Im sorry but if you had to read through 30 plus replies then you'd miss something too.... :roll:

Sorry, Im just a little pissed off tonight, didnt mean to rip your head off.  But still, we have to find out why those who didnt do it didnt do it.  I think that is possibly very important.  I dont think it is just down to social order, it seems far more determined than that.
No problem, my head has been ripped off so many times since I signed on to this forum, I installed a zipper. :shock:  :D

LMNO

I'm still not sure why exactly Bath thinks Hillary's (alleged) crimes (that he hasn't identified) are somehow worse than any other politician's.

Quote from: LMNOI'm still not sure why exactly Bath thinks Hillary's (alleged) crimes (that he hasn't identified) are somehow worse than any other politician's.
As near as I can tell, he is basing it soley on the fact that she is a woman, that is the only thing he has identified.  She has been in politics since before she met Bill, but a lot of people don't realise that.  They think she rode in on his coat tails, when it may actually be the other way around.

LMNO

Now, now...

Don't go putting words in the por boy's mouth... I'll wait for him to get off the lunch shift & explain it himself.