News:

PD.com : We are the parents your children warned you about.

Main Menu

The Divorce Chapel

Started by B23.77, August 02, 2004, 07:50:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

B23.77

Do you ever wanna just divorce ReAlItY?  Do you wanna divorce unreality too?  Do you wanna SERVE service and fire your bosses?  Do you wanna get legally divorced from the courts?  Do you wanna divorce religion, government, family (though they are quite valuable), and blithering bad influences like me?
Well now you can.  Here at the Gefuckout Divorce Chapel, you can channel your anger into any divorce you lovely well please.  Just five minutes of anger damages the relationship for ten generations.  So go on.  Give it a shot.  I now declare you mono y mono.

Bella

I have a really annoying friend who calls me on the phone at least twice a week.
When I answer, she says "Yeeeessss?" - like I'm the one calling and she's annoyed about it.
Pisses me off and I told her we're gonna get a divorce if she doesn't knock it off.
She did it again today, so she's history. :evil:

How long before the divorce is final and can I offer you a cookie for this great service you're providing?
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

B23.77

Oh I'm divorced from cookies, pop-up ads and the like.  And divorces are always final, but you can always make-up using the finest perfumes, blushes, polish, and assorted toiletry ointments at your local bathroom sink.

namu

I'd like to divorce from my mind, but the problem is that I've been cheating on it with my heart, and now we (heart and I) have children of ours, lovely little relationships and passions, whom I want to be proud of both their parents openly, so I have to divorce my mind and then marry my heart.

Can you help me Devin ? What do I have to do so that my mind does not get control of half of my body and other worldly possessions ? I'd hate it if my mind started making me do things just to make me pay for ditching it in favor of my heart...
Namu the Maxwell Angel
--
United we stand, divided we run free at last !

B23.77

Well, you could just divorce your whole self.  Lots of people do that.  It's a rare couple that talks about the self as if the self is who the person actually is!  Why, that would be preposterous.  The self is merely a possession.  But then the mind can be a tricky bastard so I'll just smash the filthy thing in for you.  
KABOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

B23.77

I'm divorcing most things concerning any religion including this place so you guys are just gonna have to divorce yourselves.  Slaps and kisses!  Bye bye!
~Me

Malaul

Coito ergo sum
O! Plus! Perge! Aio! Hui! Hem!
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy,the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick, and Colon.  --Comedian Chris Rock

Horab Fibslager

Hell is other people.

~~~~Closed~~~~

Hoarb, yyou should divorce something...

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: HotsumaHoarb, yyou should divorce something...

chemical marriage is eternal.

more or less...

i sorta divorced consoles tho, now that i ponder long and hard. damn that mario and his crazy mushroom war! damn him to eternal hell!
Hell is other people.

illusion

I was thinking of divorcing myself from sobriety.

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: illusionI was thinking of divorcing myself from sobriety.
diviorce is final tho, and i for one like a good little quicky wioth sobriety here and there for ol times' sake.
Hell is other people.

Demon Seed #three

I would like to divorce my plastic friend jim.....

jim came to me like a new found hope. I bought him a local boutique called "doctor johns." he was kinda ugly a skinny ron jeremy looking fellow with tiny little legs and no man parts to be had. I think i bought him more as a joke. i blew him up and would tease my lovely friend tim with him often asking if he could sleep in bed with us.. of coarse it mad tim jealous and was kinda amusing to watch his reactions to the plastic beast.

one horrible day I came home to find jim laying on my bed.. My foster dog merrick shredding his head off. Who thought this sight would disarray me like it did.. I flipped out grabbing jim's body that was left and holding him close to me.

The next day armed with a lighter and straight iron i proceeded to melt jims neck back together.. he was headless but for the most part, fixed. jim was later colored on by angry lesbians. (also jealous of him) a fake penis with premature ejaculation problems, explosive diarhea, itchy athlete's foot, etc. etc. now tattooed his body. If anything i loved him more with his flaws...

that was ages ago...I've made plans again and again to "rid of jim" but never follow them through. Tim is gone, the lesbians are gone, I've even moved 300 miles away. jim is still with me.. I feel it's time to set him free,  He is my secuirity, but i am starting a new chapter in my life. One hopefully jimless..

Any ideas on the disposal?
"like glue on an envelope, if you lick your wounds too long, you are slowly poisioned." The duchess Demonica

"somewhere between Hollywood and its pretty happiness and an anguish so infinite it's anybody's guess is a place where people are all teachers and this just one long class and that ass will get you nowhere tonight
there's a dusty old dust storm on mars they say
so tonight you can't see it too clear, still i stood in line to look through their telescope looked like a distant ship light as seen from a foggy pier, and i know that i was warned still it was not what i hoped, yeah i know that i was warned
still it was not what i hoped
i think i'm done gunnin to get closer to some imagined bliss i gotta knuckle down just be ok with this 'course that star struck girl is already someone i miss"

Horab Fibslager

Quote from: Demon seed#threeI would like to divorce my plastic friend jim.....

jim came to me like a new found hope. I bought him a local boutique called "doctor johns." he was kinda ugly a skinny ron jeremy looking fellow with tiny little legs and no man parts to be had. I think i bought him more as a joke. i blew him up and would tease my lovely friend tim with him often asking if he could sleep in bed with us.. of coarse it mad tim jealous and was kinda amusing to watch his reactions to the plastic beast.

one horrible day I came home to find jim laying on my bed.. My foster dog merrick shredding his head off. Who thought this sight would disarray me like it did.. I flipped out grabbing jim's body that was left and holding him close to me.

The next day armed with a lighter and straight iron i proceeded to melt jims neck back together.. he was headless but for the most part, fixed. jim was later colored on by angry lesbians. (also jealous of him) a fake penis with premature ejaculation problems, explosive diarhea, itchy athlete's foot, etc. etc. now tattooed his body. If anything i loved him more with his flaws...

that was ages ago...I've made plans again and again to "rid of jim" but never follow them through. Tim is gone, the lesbians are gone, I've even moved 300 miles away. jim is still with me.. I feel it's time to set him free,  He is my secuirity, but i am starting a new chapter in my life. One hopefully jimless..

Any ideas on the disposal?

get a gun(a powerful pistol is good), and take jim otu to the desert. prop him up or weight him ro whatever and have at er
Hell is other people.

Demon Seed #three

but i would still keep his body.... i've killed him before...

but i.....

always....

bring him....

home.......

:SIGH:
"like glue on an envelope, if you lick your wounds too long, you are slowly poisioned." The duchess Demonica

"somewhere between Hollywood and its pretty happiness and an anguish so infinite it's anybody's guess is a place where people are all teachers and this just one long class and that ass will get you nowhere tonight
there's a dusty old dust storm on mars they say
so tonight you can't see it too clear, still i stood in line to look through their telescope looked like a distant ship light as seen from a foggy pier, and i know that i was warned still it was not what i hoped, yeah i know that i was warned
still it was not what i hoped
i think i'm done gunnin to get closer to some imagined bliss i gotta knuckle down just be ok with this 'course that star struck girl is already someone i miss"