News:

One of our core values:  "THEY REFILLED MY RITALIN AND BY THE WAY I WANNA EAT YOUR BEAR HEAD."

Main Menu

Winding up for the pitch.

Started by Jenne, April 26, 2007, 08:01:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

I don't know, I've had this boiling, roiling feeling lately that I just need to bbllllpppptttfffttt! out.  I want to go on this Tourrett's fit from hell and just MOTHERFUCKING YELL IN SOMEONE'S FACE TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OUT AND FUCK OFF AND AND AND...and then what?!

What, indeed?   

Stop, look, listen.

And then, when I do, I get all wound up again, and it starts up again, and I just want to YELL AND SCREAM AND KICK AND FUCK SHIT UP UNTIL I CAN'T STAND MYSELF OR ANYONE ELSE ANYMORE BECAUSE THEY'RE ALL SO FUCKING STUPID AND INTO THEIR OWN SHIT BUT THEY DON'T GIVE A FUCKING SHIT WHO THEY ARE SCREWING OVER WITH THEIR WHINING AND MANIPULATING AND FUCKING UP THE ASS BECAUSE THEY GET AWAY WITH IT ALL THE FUCKING TIME.

*pant, pant*

I know.  It's stupid.  It's stupid, crazy, badwrong and lame.  And tired.  Fuck an EL it's tiring.   I'm just over it.  Plain, simple, over it.  No frills, no chills.  I look, I stop, I breathe.  But, out of the corner of my eye, within the peripherals, there it is AGAIN!

AND I'M TRYING TO FUCKING JUST CATCH MY BREATH OVER HERE, AND THERE IT IS, NOT LETTING ME GO, NOT LETTING ME FUCKING GET A MOMENT TO MY FUCKING SELF ALREADY!  KNOCK THAT FUCKING SHIT OFF!  GET THE FUCK AWAY!  JUST GO INTO YOUR CORNER AND MOTHERFUCKING DIE ALREADY!  CRAWL AWAY AND DIE!  BLEED AND CODE, YOU SHITFACEDCUNTBREATHINGMOTHERFUCKINGSHITHEAD OF AN ASSHOLE!

Sigh.

I hate being sick during the holidays.

(just ignore me, I'll go away)

Lies

Sounds like someone needs a hug and some valium.

I think I get what your trying to say, except that your not being very specific about what your talking about.
I do get the impression though that you've snapped. Which is fair enough. It's all part of the plan you know.

Hail Eris, tis all I will conclude.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Jenne

*laughs*  Oh totally.  This is me all riled up.  Usually I'm just a snarky bitch who uses big words and talks too much.

*shrug*