News:

The characteristic feature of the loser is to bemoan, in general terms, mankind's flaws, biases, contradictions and irrationality-without exploiting them for fun and profit

Main Menu

Quotes of the Moment II

Started by Triple Zero, June 13, 2011, 12:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

I guess my unborn child crisis was just too unimportant.

NO, I get it.

When I'm in a personal crisis, I need to shove it up your asses and make it stink around here.

Not go somewhere where I can just deal with it quietly.

Oh fuck no.

Next time, I'm going to post livejournal fucking thread after thread so that EVERYBODY gets to fucking suffer along with me.

I know, FUCK ME RAW AND BLEEDING for having the fucking personal dignity to not bleed my lack of good karma everywhere for ya'll to listen to, read ad nauseum.

Yeah.

OPEN UP THAT OPEN BAR.  IT'S WHAT THE PUBLIC DEMANDS.

The Good Reverend Roger

My memory isn't what it was, and I didn't remember the PM concerning the dates you were receiving treatment.

Not the dates, I didn't even remember the PM.

You have my apology.  I was acting like an ass.

Also, Khara.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Dysfunctional Cunt

You know what, I'm sorry, I am at fucking work.  I was trying to add in a part that was there and I hit remove in error.  My phone was and has been ringing off the hook so I couldn't get back right away.

Thanks for all the presumptions.

I won't bother anymore, which you will also say is typical I'm sure, however, JUST FUCKING ONCE it would be nice to get the FUCKING BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT before I'm slammed.

I mean y'all would demand it but fuck me right?

The Good Reverend Roger

Fuck.  Okay, apologies thrown back in my face.

Lesson learned.

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Self-righteous lecturing is definitely going to win more people over to your side of this Khara, I'm certain.

No-one in the history of all PD has ever been oppressed quite like you are.

Anyway, I'm off to abuse students now, so feel free to use this thread to tell people how terrible and unfair myself and Roger are.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 23, 2012, 07:49:01 PM

Lesson learned.
I was responding to all the bullshit from the previous page, look at the post times there. 

And again, BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT!!!

We posted at the same time...

Dysfunctional Cunt

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 23, 2012, 07:49:01 PM

Lesson learned.

And again I sincerely apologize.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cain on January 23, 2012, 06:15:53 PM
QuotePERSONALLY i believe that onlya DRAGON should answer questions about dragons. Mr.E should stick to the Fae, as that is what he is, and I shall not believe what he says. I have myself spoken with an elusive clan, and although we are no longer in contact they would agree with me in this.

http://www.realfairies.net/forum/mr-e/mr-e-answers-more-dragon-questions

lolz

OMG

You are shitting me!  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on January 23, 2012, 07:22:49 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 23, 2012, 07:18:06 PM
That was.... unexpected.

Well, I've fucking had it.  I can't keep feeling like I'm walking on eggshells, especially when it comes to fucking assholes like Blue and his pals at TCC.  I'm also sick and fucking tired of being told what bad people we are by the EB&G crowd, and having them stomp out in a huff. 

For serious.  I was all happy that I was going to be in San Diego, but Jenne wouldn't respond to PMs or VM.  Khara freaks out and leaves at the drop of a hat.  We aren't good enough for Charley.

Fuck that noise.  Not even bothering, anymore.  They can come or they can go, and it will make no difference to me.

Khara has a hard-on for being picked on, to the extent that if nobody's picking on her she'll just make it up. Fuck, Khara has twice, recently, freaked out because I was oppressing her, except that the posts she took offense to weren't replies to her, made no sense as replies to her, and has nothing whatsoever to do with her. One of them was posted literally four seconds after her post, so not only did it make no literal sense as a reply, it was temporally impossible as a reply. But when that was clarified, not only did she not apologize, she didn't even acknowledge, in either case, her mistake. And at one point, she accused me of being "venomous" toward Jenne, which I think was just a ploy to try to get Jenne pissed at me. In my opinion, she has a hard-on for people hating each other, and I don't doubt there are PMs going back and forth about how mean certain people are and how they have it out for certain other people yadda yadda.

I won't touch EB&G with a 20-foot pole and I'm a mod there. That place is toxic as fuck, in that kind of nicey-nice, sugar-sweet, butter-won't-melt-in-our-mouths backstabby way.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Khara on January 23, 2012, 07:47:29 PM
You know what, I'm sorry, I am at fucking work.  I was trying to add in a part that was there and I hit remove in error.  My phone was and has been ringing off the hook so I couldn't get back right away.

Thanks for all the presumptions.

I won't bother anymore, which you will also say is typical I'm sure, however, JUST FUCKING ONCE it would be nice to get the FUCKING BENEFIT OF THE DOUBT before I'm slammed.

I mean y'all would demand it but fuck me right?

Why do  you think you deserve the benefit of the doubt when you do shit like that ALL THE FUCKING TIME? At the drop of a hat, with or without any actual cause?

Why would anyone even pause for a half a second to wonder whether you're maybe NOT doing, again, the very thing you are known and noted for doing?

Do you know the premise of the boy who cried wolf? If you want to be taken seriously, ever again, it will be after an extended period of time where you DON'T flip out, delete posts, change your handle, or flounce after a barely-critical or completely unrelated post from which you extrapolated that someone might kind of possibly disagree with or dislike something you may or may not have done or said.

You have a boner for being a victim, and I'm sick of walking on eggshells where your posts are concerned, so I'm not going to anymore, and you can suck it up and be a biped about it or you can be a whiny flouncy victim baby-pie. Either way, not really caring.

Jenne

If those of you impugning EB&G actually spent time there, you'd see the opposite.

But whatever.  The never-ending, cyclical campaign to drag EB&G into the mud just makes me yawn.

Khara's actually a very loyal and wonderful friend.  I think if she's paranoid HERE, it's warranted.  Her life is not an easy road to hoe, and yet I think she approaches it bravely and with verve.  Not many can say they do the same.  In a good fight, she'd have your back and not second guess. Ever.

As for my absence here and there, my personal life encroached.

My apologies to those who felt "left behind"--I never did that, I pm'd those who'd I thought would miss me.  My bad if I needed to badger them a bit more.

Ok, I'm out.

I'll be at the ALL EVIL ALL THE TIME HATES NIGEL AND CAIN NEVER WANTS THEM BACK EVER NEVER EVER PLACE--I mean EB&G (which, really, it's a hole in the wall where occasionally stars like Vincent shine for us, and sometimes old timers come back, and friends just shoot the shit--it's rather silly and weak to think otherwise).

*smirk, and goes back to LURK

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Jenne on January 23, 2012, 08:42:51 PM
If those of you impugning EB&G actually spent time there, you'd see the opposite.

But whatever.  The never-ending, cyclical campaign to drag EB&G into the mud just makes me yawn.

Khara's actually a very loyal and wonderful friend.  I think if she's paranoid HERE, it's warranted.  Her life is not an easy road to hoe, and yet I think she approaches it bravely and with verve.  Not many can say they do the same.  In a good fight, she'd have your back and not second guess. Ever.

As for my absence here and there, my personal life encroached.

My apologies to those who felt "left behind"--I never did that, I pm'd those who'd I thought would miss me.  My bad if I needed to badger them a bit more.

Ok, I'm out.

I'll be at the ALL EVIL ALL THE TIME HATES NIGEL AND CAIN NEVER WANTS THEM BACK EVER NEVER EVER PLACE--I mean EB&G (which, really, it's a hole in the wall where occasionally stars like Vincent shine for us, and sometimes old timers come back, and friends just shoot the shit--it's rather silly and weak to think otherwise).

*smirk, and goes back to LURK

I used to spend time there. I stopped because of the threads about me, about Cain, about various other people here that your clique doesn't like.

AFK

"OH SHIT!"

What my son yells out every night after tubby time in an attempt to say "lotion". 

It's hilarious in that 'kids say the darnedest things" kinda way. 

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

Quote from: Nigel on January 23, 2012, 08:42:38 PM
Do you know the premise of the boy who cried wolf?

Exactly what I thought.  Complaining because people thought you were doing something which, if you reflected on it, you are guilty of fairly often, is more of an indictment on the behaviour of that person than the people who jumped to the conclusion.

And Jenne, I have been on EB&G.  In fact, I was on EB&G before there was an EB&G.  I am part of the reason an EB&G even exists.  Yet, I've never really been that welcome there, have I?  Even when I was doing everyone's dirty work at MW, and boy was some of that dirty, I was always someone to be kept at arms length, out of the picture, not trusted.

Kinda rankles, when you put that kind of effort in, only to be disregarded in turn, have lies spread about you, have double standards inflicted on you.

Sure, you in particular are not very guilty of that.  But it seems that since 2006 or so, no matter who has been at the helm, I've been the subject of gossip and lies and outright attacks on my character, for not especially good reasons.  You might understand after, how five years of that, I may have a dim view of the place.

BadBeast

Quote from: Nigel on January 23, 2012, 08:20:01 PM
Quote from: Cain on January 23, 2012, 06:15:53 PM
QuotePERSONALLY i believe that onlya DRAGON should answer questions about dragons. Mr.E should stick to the Fae, as that is what he is, and I shall not believe what he says. I have myself spoken with an elusive clan, and although we are no longer in contact they would agree with me in this.

http://www.realfairies.net/forum/mr-e/mr-e-answers-more-dragon-questions

lolz

OMG

You are shitting me!  :lulz:
So are Dragon Furries called "Scalys?" Because they should be.
Unless this is a forum for Retarded Reptilian Kids. Who aren't clebur nuff for the David Icke forums. Or Royal enough to be stalked by *Insert drooling, bug eyed Royal stalker of choice*
Either way, gotta be worth a bit of a Troll. What colour are Dragon eggs btw? (Just in case I end up looking stupid)
"We need a plane for Bombing, Strafing, Assault and Battery, Interception, Ground Support, and Reconaissance,
NOT JUST A "FAIR WEATHER FIGHTER"!

"I kinda like him. It's like he sees inside my soul" ~ Nigel

Whoever puts their hand on me to govern me, is a usurper, and a tyrant, and I declare them my enemy!

"And when the clouds obscure the moon, and normal service is resumed. It wont. Mean. A. Thing"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zpkCJDYxH-4