News:

Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

Lunch Time Among My Co-Workers

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 19, 2012, 07:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Fidel Castro on July 19, 2012, 07:27:32 PM
HAPPY FUCKING LUNCH TIME to all you creepy faced weiners.  Gorge your stupid guts with chow until you bloat yourself into some kind of hideous freak you stupid assed dumb jerk bastards.  Don't forget to put your OLIVES on your fingers to show how Goddamn WITTY you are you freak ugly puke butted damn crap bag bastard ass sons and daughters of bitches.  Be sure to remember how IMPORTANT you are IN YOUR OWN MIND you skunk barf reeking stink rag vomitty looking bags of bowel intestines with your ugly lumpy dumb looking stupid dopey faces on the fronts of your stupid dumb damn dumb crap headed stupid stinky dumb ass butt faced ugly boiled onion looking eyed heads while you are shoveling lousy ass crappy fast food into your broken stump toothed rot and turd smelling slobber lipped whiskery sewer pipe looking and smelling rotten stinky like a pig butt's butt if a pig butt had its own even stinkier butt on it that crapped even smellier worse turds out of it than even a regular stinky pig butt did mouths.

Bump.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

tyrannosaurus vex

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 19, 2012, 07:11:27 PM
HAPPY FUCKING LUNCH TIME to all you creepy faced weiners.  Gorge your stupid guts with chow until you bloat yourself into some kind of hideous freak you stupid assed dumb jerk bastards.  Don't forget to put your OLIVES on your fingers to show how Goddamn WITTY you are you freak ugly puke butted damn crap bag bastard ass sons and daughters of bitches.  Be sure to remember how IMPORTANT you are IN YOUR OWN MIND you skunk barf reeking stink rag vomitty looking bags of bowel intestines with your ugly lumpy dumb looking stupid dopey faces on the fronts of your stupid dumb damn dumb crap headed stupid stinky dumb ass butt faced ugly boiled onion looking eyed heads while you are shoveling lousy ass crappy fast food into your broken stump toothed rot and turd smelling slobber lipped whiskery sewer pipe looking and smelling rotten stinky like a pig butt's butt if a pig butt had its own even stinkier butt on it that crapped even smellier worse turds out of it than even a regular stinky pig butt did mouths.

Bump.

I'M TRYING TO SIT HERE AND LOOK LIKE I'M WORKING, ROGER.

Now everyone in this room is asking me why this spreadsheet has me falling out of my chair.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: v3x on September 19, 2012, 07:19:34 PM

Bump.

Now everyone in this room is asking me why this spreadsheet has me falling out of my chair.

I have that problem a lot.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Fidel Castro on September 19, 2012, 07:55:15 PM
Quote from: v3x on September 19, 2012, 07:19:34 PM

Bump.

I have that problem a lot.

That's the trick. If you do it a LOT, they tend to leave you alone.  :lulz:
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

LMNO

Or they try to jam a wooden spoon in your mouth.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on September 19, 2012, 08:04:45 PM
Or they try to jam a wooden spoon in your mouth.

Maybe your coworkers. A couple of places I've worked have been the kind where they stand around watching somebody having a grand mal use their face like a hammer until you start yelling at them.
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I'm starting a full time job in a call center on Monday, so I'm preemptively taking on the OP as my mantra.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Richter

Bump.

Lunchtime quote of the year:
"I'ma eat your children." - Threat leveled over a football arguement
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat