News:

I liked how they introduced her, like "her mother died in an insane asylum thinking she was Queen Victoria" and my thought was, I like where I think this is going. I was not disappointed.

Main Menu

TGRR, I need a airsick bag for my mind

Started by Von Melee, November 07, 2009, 06:42:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Von Melee

A town, a city, crawling on its belly, whimper, a wounded dog. Crying through broken, stinking teeth, bits of garbage and refuse snarled in its maw, gifts from the People. Scars on its belly, showing the signs of hard love, the desire of the People. Busying themselves with piss and blood, seeping sores they gave themselves. They can't be bothered with the rest of us, trying to get past, to get out. Though their infectious mire runs downhill into the water and is eagerly drunk by those at the bottom, the beast demands more. She writhes against broken glass, brown and green and yellow shards of beer bottles and flashlights, dragging herself across the scorched sand. Her ecstatic pain is a howl in her throat.

She presses her muzzle into her grimy fur, nipping at the ticks walking too slowly and talking too low. Her hot, rancid tongue lolls out to lick at the faces of the old and the young and the sick and the weak. Her voice is a caramel shell over a putrid lake. Sweet words trickle into the children's ears, "You will work and toil and suffer for this. All you want." Her kind words are a privilege. The People smile and cry and thank the beast, thanking her for teaching the children. So the beast crawls on, the screaming and the laughing driving her mangy legs. The People know that the sacrifice has been has been accepted, know that while their children will have a better life, they will still be safely the same. The People are so grateful, ignoring the filth that slithers inside them from the grey water, the piles of shit the surround them. Everything is okay because they're alive. Right? Who can ask for more? But one day the beast will die.

So...what then?

The Good Reverend Roger

The Beast will not die, not so long as there is but one fat, stupid slob left on the planet.  If the beast died tomorrow, we'd all bugger the corpse until it jerked back to life.  We'd have no choice.  For the Beast is, after all, just the collected stupidity, greed, and vanity of the collection of monkeys that currently "run" things.  Well, not counting our alien overlords.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

KopyKat253

Everything dies sometime. Even the phoenix dies before it can be born. Is she the same beast? I dont think so...
When the beast dies it will leave a corpse to which the slobs will turn a blind eye and they will move on for their own selfish motives untill they become the reborn phoenix and this great waltz will will leave us on the first step again hopefully with some new moves.
Keep It Simple Stupid
Write for the masses. Don't use to many big words.
The mob doesn't like lexicographers.

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

KopyKat253

Keep It Simple Stupid

The Good Reverend Roger

KopyKat253

Im just trying to prepare you people for 2012  :argh!:
Keep It Simple Stupid

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 09, 2009, 01:27:28 AM

Oh, goddammit.  Sorry, Von Melee.  I have my retard magnet turned on, apparently, and now your thread is toast.

the other anonymous

Did somebody say 2012?

ZOMG I LUV TAHT MOVIE!!! BEST. SCIFI. EVAR!!!!

Did you know that 2012 is a presidential election year? If the U.S. elects a Republican, there'll be six more decades of SUCK.

-toa,
Nostradamus said so!

KopyKat253

No I'm sorry Von Melee. I regress, The beast is sick, maybe its terminal. You know what i have to say about that but can we save the beast? Is it already too sick? what can we do to cure this melancholy existence? how many of us must join together to make this beast beautiful again? or should we stick apart as our dogma suggests? Can we sit back and watch? will it destroy who we are or will it make us stronger?
Keep It Simple Stupid

Roaring Biscuit!

Quote from: Von Melee on November 07, 2009, 06:42:53 AM
So...what then?

The beast will rot.  And then, we will find a new beast, because we still won't see the filth, and we'll miss the caramel voice.

We want the beast, that's why we regret trusting the snake.  The snake taught us to just say no.  But after all we suffered we forgot the lesson, we let the beast back in.  We were duped into believing the beast kept us safe, that the beast wanted us to be happy.  So we pushed the snake away and called him evil, he looked at us with lidless eyes so sad and said, "Fine.  Enjoy your slow decay."  We didn't understand at the time.  Maybe we never will, because even when the beast dies, and we see the filth, we will panic, we will misinterpret.  We will find a new beast.

rygD

:rbtg:

Quote from: rygD on March 07, 2007, 02:53:03 PM
...nuke Iraq and give it to the Jews...

President Television

My shit list: Stephen Harper, anarchists that complain about taxes instead of institutionalized torture, those people walking, anyone who lets a single aspect of themselves define their entire personality, salesmen that don't smoke pipes, Fredericton New Brunswick, bigots, philosophy majors, my nemesis, pirates that don't do anything, criminals without class, sociopaths, narcissists, furries, juggalos, foes.

Richter

Quote from: KopyKat253 on November 09, 2009, 01:27:28 AM

RECIDIVIST. 
Your life won't be given any value unless you give it some yourself.  Being part of the end won't complete you, it will just kill you.
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on May 22, 2015, 03:00:53 AM
Anyone ever think about how Richter inhabits the same reality as you and just scream and scream and scream, but in a good way?   :lulz:

Friendly Neighborhood Mentat