PD.com: We have 73 Virgins!

Main Menu

And now you think you are a chicken

Started by Aufenthatt, March 27, 2009, 10:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aufenthatt

What are you?

"A chicken"

I increasingly find myself to be a rebel without a sockhat, not in with the zeitgeist, not down with the revolutionTM. People I hold in high regard suddenly destroy my illusion of them.
Just because you win the argument does not mean that you are right, nor your opponent wrong.

Logic is flawed.
See, humanity is not meant for pure reason, it is meant to survive. One of the biggest walls of your prison is the past. Not even your past, but the past of life itself. I say "meant", but I don't mean that. Its chaos out there, and in here. No purpose, is that so terrible?
If I reject human logic as a side of the triangle, people say "but a triangle with two sides is impossible". Is it?
The triangle is just something that makes logical sense to a monkey that really is a platform for continuing DNA. Circular, like a spiral through time, ever changing but always staying the same.
Look, I add white to Black and I get gray! But do I?

"I could say, and eleven sided shape? That's impossible" and with a animal that developed in a certain way would see that as logic, a self evident fact.
Then again, humanity has a history of mistaking human custom for human nature.
What do I know, maybe an eleven sided shape is impossible. Maybe the two sided triangle is staring in my face and I can't even see it.

I'm too drunk to remember the subtlety of my use of the logical fallacy of logic as a logical falus, but I can tell you this, you know fucking nothing, "I think therefore I am" make sense? Are you really sure? Deep down does that play on words really prove your existence more than the fourth side of this triangle?
What if you don't exist? Can YOU comprehend your none existence? Can YOU comprehend the size of the universe?

Even if you were to be held as a philosophical icon of your time, you would be no more free from the memes circulating in your time than the most deranged beggar.
Plato was an idealist, Freud a sexist, Gregory hill obsessed with humor.

So, I tell you this, as the founder of the atheistic church of true belief theology, fuck the contradiction, screw the stupidity and rape the planet, because the bottle I hold in my hand contains no more truth than the mush inhabiting my skull. 

I blame all spelling mistakes on a combination of what I like to call dyslexia and what most people call alcohol.

Or kill my bloated corpce.

Jenne

I often have these kinds of drunken rants while smoking alone and knocking back a few.  If I ever had my laptop in front of me, they'd be put down close to the above post.

Profundity...feels stronger than it looks sometimes.

But I understand the gist of the above nonetheless.

Aufenthatt

I awoke this morning to find  my bath filled with vomit.
Words cannot describe...

Jenne

:lulz: Well, you have the grace to admit it. 

Corvidia

That was a more interesting drunken rant than I'm used to. Angrier, too.
One for sorrow,
Two for joy,
Three for a girl,
Four for a boy,
Five for silver,
Six for gold,
Seven for a secret never to be told.