News:

OK fuckers, let me out of here. I farted for you, what more do you want from me? Jesus fuck.

Main Menu

Drama Vote: Voice your opinion on the recent drama.

Started by Shibboleet The Annihilator, April 21, 2010, 09:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What do you want to be done?

Keep it as-is and let it continue.
8 (17.4%)
Split it all off and merge it into one thread.
11 (23.9%)
Don't care.
18 (39.1%)
Other (fill in the blank)
9 (19.6%)

Total Members Voted: 46

Idem

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, TTM, you overreact and drama-whore more spectacularly even than Net after someone says "Arial". The only base you haven't covered yet is accusing me of being a rapist.
:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mangrove

What makes it so? Making it so is what makes it so.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Idem on April 21, 2010, 10:05:36 PM
Why is this thing stickied?   :lulz:

Because "Re: Ridiculous Drama-Whoring"  :lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 21, 2010, 10:03:13 PM

I'm not sure if I ever said I "hated" Faust, although I did get into it with him, and I no longer respect or trust him, nor will I renew my ads on the forum or support the forum financially in any way unless it benefits ECH.
your respect or trust doesn't mean anything to me but the adverts don't actually do anything but support the forum just for you info, I will always be spending more on this place then they bring in.

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on April 21, 2010, 10:21:21 PM

I'm not sure if I ever said I "hated" Faust, although I did get into it with him, and I no longer respect or trust him, nor will I renew my ads on the forum or support the forum financially in any way unless it benefits ECH.
your respect or trust doesn't mean anything to me but the adverts don't actually do anything but support the forum just for you info, I will always be spending more on this place then they bring in.

I know. :)

Idem

Nigel's opinion is very important, and above any ends or means you could possibly comprehend.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Idem on April 21, 2010, 10:31:15 PM

Nigel's opinion is very important, and above any ends or means you could possibly comprehend.

Go fuck a chicken, Idem.

Liking or respecting Faust has to do with sending occasional donations and/or spending $10/month on ads. Which is why I won't do it anymore. It has to do with that fucking debacle when Dok was sick, and Faust knows why.

the last yatto

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Faust

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 21, 2010, 10:34:38 PM

Go fuck a chicken, Idem.

Liking or respecting Faust has to do with sending occasional donations and/or spending $10/month on ads. Which is why I won't do it anymore.
Oh ok, here is me thinking you were doing it for the good of the community at large.
It has to do with that fucking debacle when Dok was sick, and Faust knows why.
Your attacking the forum members was going on before and long after dok was sick. I've decided not to approach you on it and instead I'm just going to watch you alienate every person on the site. Thats all I have to say on this matter. Please continue with your routine.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Idem

I think I just lost Nigel's respect.   :cry:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Idem on April 21, 2010, 10:47:27 PM
I think I just lost Nigel's respect.   :cry:

No such luck. Try harder.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Faust on April 21, 2010, 10:42:06 PM
Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on April 21, 2010, 10:34:38 PM

Go fuck a chicken, Idem.

Liking or respecting Faust has to do with sending occasional donations and/or spending $10/month on ads. Which is why I won't do it anymore.
Oh ok, here is me thinking you were doing it for the good of the community at large.
It has to do with that fucking debacle when Dok was sick, and Faust knows why.
Your attacking the forum members was going on before and long after dok was sick. I've decided not to approach you on it and instead I'm just going to watch you alienate every person on the site. Thats all I have to say on this matter. Please continue with your routine.

My deciding not to help lighten the load from your personal burden happened then, and you know why. If the board was in danger of going down I'd gladly pay for it to be transferred to someone else's server.

I've always been confrontational and ready for a good argument dogfight. After two years that should be a known quantity. But I won't bring someone's personal life into it unless someone else does first.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

So where are we at? Has anyone called General Stuart yet?  :lulz:

Idem