News:

i mean, pardon my english but this, the life i'm living is ww1 trench warfare.

Main Menu

Frequently asked questions..

Started by Purpleris Niaiseris, June 08, 2008, 11:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

the last yatto

ok I shit a little, white one is Orion (here fighting with eris)

Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Triple Zero

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on June 03, 2010, 09:54:47 AM
Also, in her nude shots she had some Nazi imagery, which, shit or not, tends to convey a certain idea.

ok if that's the case it's done for me. I haven't really seen her nude shots, but if that's so, that shit just won't fly. also not in Dutchland.

however, just calling two avatars "ugly", while a dick move, is not racism just because both of them happen to be black.

really, where is the nazi imagery? cause if that's true, then I am teh dumbass for ever trying to (slightly) defend her (somewhat).
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Freeky

I went and looked, I don't actually see it. There were a few shots with something painted on her face, if you squinted it looked a tiny bit like that eagle symbol, but couls easily have been a butterfly or something.

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Professor Freeky on June 04, 2010, 04:42:49 AM
I went and looked, I don't actually see it. There were a few shots with something painted on her face, if you squinted it looked a tiny bit like that eagle symbol, but couls easily have been a butterfly or something.

If I recall it was her hat. I could be mistaken though.

(yeah I looked)
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on June 03, 2010, 06:44:27 PM
I just think that not every person who is outside the PD.COM norm deserves nor requires the PD.COMtm pigpile.  I guess that's all I've been trying to say. 

not all of them get it, so I don't see the problem. Off the top of my head, I'd say that both Sepia and Navkat are well outside the PD.COM norm and both of them are liked and accepted as part of the community.

For that matter, YOU are pretty far outside the norm for this place and you're also one of the more well-liked posters. I think PED is sinking or swimming here based entirely on her own merits (or lack thereof) so far, and it's just been so long since the last time she did or said something REALLY stupid (as opposed to just your average everyday sort-of-stupid) that some of you have forgotten and have come to the erroneous conclusion that she does not deserve the treatment that she is receiving.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on June 03, 2010, 12:29:33 AM
Quote from: Ratatosk on June 02, 2010, 10:04:37 PM
IMO, I think that some elements of this site look forward to poking people with sticks and what's wrong with that if its what you like to do?

If Nigel likes fighting with PED, then she should and if PED likes poking at Nigel then she should... but they should at least have the decency to be honest about it ;-)

If Nigel doesn't like shouting into the wind that is this thread, perhaps she might stop posting in this thread. If PED doesn't like some people here thinking shes a nitwit, perhaps she might stop posting in this thread and go make semi sensible posts elsewhere on the board.

As for you Dok, we all know what you like to do... and there are UN treaties against that shit!!!

I guess this just gets tiring after awhile.  Especially when it is entirely avoidable.  She's only been posting in this thread.  It would seem to me, if she was really that annoying to certain individuals, they could easily just NOT click on this thread

(So can a Furby)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: dimo on June 03, 2010, 05:05:40 PM
I hate to keep bringing this up, but it seems it's in a somewhat constant state of relevence, so...

When I was green and said stupid shit, I got dumped on. Because I got dumped on, I changed my tune and am now, for the most part, accepted here. THIS WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED IF PEOPLE WEREN'T TOUGH ON ME. If you're too nice, they'll think they're bullshit is acceptable. If you call them out on their shit, and they really are a person of a certain degree of quality, they'll tough it out or give up and go home. Don't think about it as an attack, think about it as tempering. You need to endure a lot of heat and  a lot of hammer blows to get a nice keen edge.

See? And Dimo is awesome. Therefore, being assholes has beneficial results! ;)
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

AFK

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on June 04, 2010, 10:26:16 AM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on June 03, 2010, 12:29:33 AM
Quote from: Ratatosk on June 02, 2010, 10:04:37 PM
IMO, I think that some elements of this site look forward to poking people with sticks and what's wrong with that if its what you like to do?

If Nigel likes fighting with PED, then she should and if PED likes poking at Nigel then she should... but they should at least have the decency to be honest about it ;-)

If Nigel doesn't like shouting into the wind that is this thread, perhaps she might stop posting in this thread. If PED doesn't like some people here thinking shes a nitwit, perhaps she might stop posting in this thread and go make semi sensible posts elsewhere on the board.

As for you Dok, we all know what you like to do... and there are UN treaties against that shit!!!

I guess this just gets tiring after awhile.  Especially when it is entirely avoidable.  She's only been posting in this thread.  It would seem to me, if she was really that annoying to certain individuals, they could easily just NOT click on this thread
(So can a Furby)

And?
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

AFK

Quote from: Exit City Hustle on June 04, 2010, 08:04:37 AM
Quote from: Rev. What's-His-Name? on June 03, 2010, 06:44:27 PM
I just think that not every person who is outside the PD.COM norm deserves nor requires the PD.COMtm pigpile.  I guess that's all I've been trying to say. 
not all of them get it, so I don't see the problem. Off the top of my head, I'd say that both Sepia and Navkat are well outside the PD.COM norm and both of them are liked and accepted as part of the community.

For that matter, YOU are pretty far outside the norm for this place and you're also one of the more well-liked posters. I think PED is sinking or swimming here based entirely on her own merits (or lack thereof) so far, and it's just been so long since the last time she did or said something REALLY stupid (as opposed to just your average everyday sort-of-stupid) that some of you have forgotten and have come to the erroneous conclusion that she does not deserve the treatment that she is receiving.

Speaking as a Discordian, The fact that there is a www.principiadiscordia.com norm should be a little disconcerting to a discordian, IMO. 

AFK

And for the record, no one has yet to produce any evidence of PED using Nazi regalia or imagery in any of her photos.  I looked at her gallery last night and didn't see any.  So someone needs to produce some actual evidence of that.  Calling someone a racist and Nazi is a pretty loaded charge, and I'mma gonna call bullshit on that until someone links us to some actual evidence. 

Pope Pixie Pickle

I'm surprised no-one mentioned the Cain "stalking"....

But the apology seems genuine.

And I got a lot of respect for RWHN, despite the punning. ;)

AFK

I'd also be curious as to why and how I fall outside of the pd.com "norm".   

LMNO

AFK

Fuck You!

Everyone saw that coming right? 

LMNO

Man, I hope so.  That one was obvious even way back in the cheap seats.