News:

Look at the world emptily, and it will gladly return the favor.

Main Menu

Kenji Siratori's "writings"

Started by rygD, December 02, 2007, 07:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rygD

He doesn't actually write, obviously, so does he have a script or something he uses to make this shit?  People are fucking stupid.  What makes his shit so special?
:rbtg:

Quote from: rygD on March 07, 2007, 02:53:03 PM
...nuke Iraq and give it to the Jews...

Messier Undertree

What?

He does write.

I'm not quite sure I understand what you're trying to say.

rygD

of he puts effort into his shit can you please explainwhy all of it seems to be the same phrases repeated over and over in different orders?  I would like to give his shit a chance, but I really don't see the point.  When I first read about him I was somewhat excited, but when I looked at his shit I realised he was not writing in the traditional sense.

If you need I can post a block of text.

Cramulus

please do; I have no idea what you're talking about.

rygD

PARANOIA

Kenji Siratori

The corpse feti=streaming to the ultra=machinary tragedy-ROM creature system that trash sense of drug fetus was debugged the genomics strategy circuit that was processed the data=mutant of her abolition world-codemaniacs feeling replicant****the murder-protocol of the biocapturism nerve cells reptilian=HUB of a clone boy non-resettable to the brain universe of the hybrid corpse mechanism gene-dub of a chemical=anthropoid *censored*NAMLOAD log-in the paradise apparatus of the human body pill cruel emulator that compressed the mass of flesh-modules of the hyperreal HIV=scanners that turned on the ill-treatment of the corpse city acidHUMANIX infectious disease of the soul/gram made of retro-ADAM.

GUERRILL@SEX.

AcidHUMANIX infectious disease archive of the biocapturism nerve cells trash sense of drug fetus to the reptilian=HUB_modem=heart that hung up the nightmare-script of a clone boy is accelerated the virus mass of flesh-module of the hybrid corpse mechanism that was send back out to the paradise apparatus of the human body pill cruel emulator murder-gimmick of the soul/gram made@retro-ADAM era respiration-byte of a chemical=anthropoid****to the brain universe of the hyperreal HIV=scanner form murder game of the dogs of tera plug-in the abolition world-codemaniacs of the terror fear=cytoplasm that was installed the technojunkies' abnormal living body-controls.

Abolition world-codemaniacs of the biocapturism nerve cells that was processed to the paradise apparatus of the human body pill cruel emulator corpse feti=streaming of the soul/gram made of retro-ADAM data=mutant of a clone boy is aspirated acid::gene-dub of a chemical=anthropoid insanity medium of the hyperreal HIV=scanners to the body encoder of the ultra=machinary tragedy-ROM creature system that was debugged the technojunkies' that turns on the feeling replicant living body junk of her digital=vamp cold-blooded disease animals to the brain universe of the hybrid corpse mechanism to non-resettable ill-treatment DNA=channel of the corpse city reptilian=HUB.

Reptilian=HUB_modem that crashed a chemical=anthropoid=paradise apparatus of the human body pill cruel emulator that covered cardiac and compressed the acidHUMANIX infectious disease of the soul/gram made of retro-ADAM to that mass of flesh-module guerrilla acid is aspirated to the terror fear=cytoplasm abolition world-codemaniacs of the biocapturism nerve cells that was processed the data=mutant@clone boy gene-dub of the drug fetus of the trash sense****the era respiration-byte is send back out to the brain universe of the hyperreal HIV=scanner form feeling replicant living body junk of her digital=vamp cold-blooded disease animals murder game of the dogs of tera.

GENETIC HARDCORE.

The terror fear=cytoplasm gene-dub of the drug fetus of the trash sense to the corpse feti=streaming circuits of the biocapturism nerve cells that compressed the acidHUMANIX infectious disease of a clone boy exterminate::the data=mutant of her abolition world-codemaniacs feeling replicant surrender-site of the ultra=machinary tragedy-ROM creature system_aspirated technojunkies' acid paradise apparatus of the human body pill cruel emulator to the brain universe that was processed the murder-gimmick of the soul/gram made of retro-ADAM to the living body browser of the hyperreal HIV=scanner form guerrilla of the dogs of the tera mass of flesh-module murder game.

Hunting for the grotesque WEB of a chemical=anthropoid=paradise apparatus of the human body pill cruel emulator corpse feti=streaming of the soul/gram made of retro-ADAM to the brain universe of the terror fear=cytoplasm that jointed is accelerated the virus feeling replicant living body junk of her digital=vamp cold-blooded disease animals to the murder-protocol of the biocapturism nerve cells reptilian=HUB@clone boy exterminate****the ultra=machinary tragedy-ROM creature system that trash sense of drug fetus was debugged is aspirated to the mass of flesh-modules of the hyperreal HIV=scanners that I turned on the ill-treatment of the corpse city acid with the era respiration-byte.

I rape the mass of flesh-module of the hybrid corpse mechanism that was send back out to the brain universe that was processed the data=mutant of her abolition world-codemaniacs feeling replicant era respiration-byte of a chemical=anthropoid acidHUMANIX infectious disease archive of the biocapturism nerve cells@trash sense of drug fetus to the reptilian=HUB_modem=heart that hung up the nightmare-script of a clone boy is accelerated the virus surrender-site of the ultra=machinary tragedy-ROM creature system_aspirated to the living body browser of the hyperreal HIV=scanner form that was exterminated the dogs of tera technojunkies' acid gene-dub.

Reptilian=HUB_modem that crashed a chemical=anthropoid=insanity medium of the hyperreal HIV=scanners that covered cardiac mass of flesh-module DNA=channel of the corpse city is send back out the era respiration-byte****the paradise apparatus of the human body pill cruel emulator murder-gimmick of the soul/gram made of retro-ADAM to the abolition world-codemaniacs of the biocapturism nerve cells that was processed the data=mutant of a clone boy plug-in the acidHUMANIX infectious disease archive_body encoder that BDSM plays the drug fetus of the trash sense to the feeling replicant living body junk@digital=vamp cold-blooded disease animals to the super-genomewarable mash up.

Corpse feti=streaming circuit to the paradise apparatus of the human body pill cruel emulator that compressed the acidHUMANIX infectious disease of the soul/gram made of retro-ADAM DNA=channels of her digital=vamp cold-blooded disease animals is send back out the era respiration-byte acid is aspirated=hunting for the grotesque WEB of a chemical=anthropoid to the brain universe of the terror fear=cytoplasm that jointed the murder-protocol of the biocapturism nerve cells reptilian=HUB@clone boy insanity medium of the hyperreal HIV=scanners gene-dub of the corpse city to the body encoder of the ultra=machinary tragedy-ROM creature system that was debugged the technojunkies' nightmare-script.

The body encoder of the ultra=machinary tragedy-ROM creature system that was debugged to the acidHUMANIX infectious disease archive of the biocapturism nerve cells nightmare-script of a clone boy technojunkies' noise****the paradise apparatus of the human body pill cruel emulator murder-gimmick of the soul/gram made of retro-ADAM neuromatic to the brain universe that was processed the data=mutant of her abolition world-codemaniacs feeling replicant reptilian=HUB terror fear=cytoplasm gene-dub of the drug fetus of the trash sense to the mass of flesh-modules of the hyperreal HIV=scanners that turned on the ill-treatment@corpse city is installed.

The paradise apparatus of the human body pill cruel emulator chemical=anthropoid to the abolition world-codemaniacs of the terror fear=cytoplasm that was debugged the murder-gimmick of the soul/gram made of retro-ADAM DNA=channel I turn on the feeling replicant living body junk of her digital=vamp cold-blooded disease animals to the corpse feti=streaming circuits of the biocapturism nerve cells that compressed the acidHUMANIX infectious disease@clone boy ill-treatment--the brain universe of the ultra=machinary tragedy-ROM creature system technojunkies' reptilian=HUB to the insanity medium of the hyperreal HIV=scanners gene-dub of the corpse city murder game.

Virus is accelerated to the terror fear=cytoplasm acidHUMANIX infectious disease archive of the biocapturism nerve cells nightmare-script of a clone boy gene-dub of the drug fetus of the trash sense reptilian=HUB_modem that crashed to the paradise apparatus of the human body pill cruel emulator corpse feti=streaming of the soul/gram made@retro-ADAM chemical=anthropoid=is covered cardiac mass of flesh-module....the feeling replicant living body junk of her digital=vamp cold-blooded disease animals is aspirated to the brain universe of the hyperreal HIV=scanner form murder game of the dogs of tera guerrilla acid.

Log-in.

Reptilian=HUB_modem that crashed to the genomics strategy circuit that was processed the data=mutant of her abolition world-codemaniacs feeling replicant chemical=anthropoid=is covered cardiac mass of flesh-module corpse feti=streaming acidHUMANIX infectious disease archive of the biocapturism nerve cells@trash sense of drug fetus to the suicide-code that was debugged the nightmare-script of a clone boy is accelerated the virus****the murder-gimmick to the body encoder of the ultra=machinary tragedy-ROM creature system that was debugged the insanity medium of the hyperreal HIV=scanners DNA=channel of the corpse city technojunkies'.

The acidHUMANIX infectious disease archive of the biocapturism nerve cells to the paradise apparatus of the human body pill cruel emulator corpse feti=streaming of the soul/gram made of retro-ADAM nightmare-script of a clone boy to the super-genomewarable reptilian=HUB****the drug fetus of the trash sense modem=heart of the hybrid corpse mechanism that turned on technojunkies' ill-treatment to the brain universe of the hyperreal HIV=scanner form murder game of the dogs of tera *censored*NAMLOAD the mass of flesh-module to the genomics strategy circuit that was processed the ultra=machinary tragedy-ROM creature system that was debugged the data=mutant of her abolition world-codemaniacs feeling replicant.

Abnormal living body of a chemical=anthropoid-murder-protocol of the biocapturism nerve cells reptilian=HUB of a clone boy to the terror abolition world-codemaniacs of the chromosomal aberration that was controlled is aspirated acid hunting for the grotesque WEB mass of flesh-module of the hyperreal HIV=scanner form that tera of dogs were debugged to the corpse feti=streaming circuit DNA=channels@digital=vamp cold-blooded disease animals=joints the living body junk feeling replicant to the paradise apparatus of the human body pill cruel emulator that compressed the acidHUMANIX infectious disease of the soul/gram made of retro-ADAM murder-gimmick of the drug fetus of the trash sense is send back out the era respiration-byte.

The paradise apparatus of the human body pill cruel emulator that tera of dogs compressed the acidHUMANIX infectious disease of the soul/gram made of retro-ADAM to the mass of flesh-module of the hyperreal HIV=scanner form that was debugged the guerrilla****the abolition world-codemaniacs that was processed the data=mutant of her ultra=machinary tragedy-ROM creature system super-genomewarable to the brain universe of the hybrid corpse mechanism gene-dub of a chemical=anthropoid reptilian=HUB living body junk feeling replicant who turned on the ill-treatment of the drug fetus of the trash sense to the DNA=channels of the biocapturism nerve cells corpse feti=streaming@clone boy I am disillusioned at non-resettable-module.

Hunting for the grotesque WEB abolition world-codemaniacs of the living body junk feeling replicant that chemical=anthropoid was debugged to the paradise apparatus of the human body pill cruel emulator murder-gimmick of the soul/gram made of retro-ADAM=joints reptilian=HUB to the insanity medium of the hyperreal HIV=scanners brain universe that compressed the acidHUMANIX infectious disease of her ultra=machinary tragedy-ROM creature system DNA=channel of the corpse city****the terror fear=cytoplasm gene-dub of the drug fetus of the trash sense is send back out to the modem=heart of the hybrid corpse mechanism that I turned on technojunkies' ill-treatment era respiration-byte.

Reptilian=HUB_modem that crashed to the corpse feti=streaming circuits of the biocapturism nerve cells that compressed the acidHUMANIX infectious disease of a clone boy chemical=anthropoid=is covered cardiac mass of flesh-module output::the data=mutant of her ultra=machinary tragedy-ROM creature system acid is aspirated to the body encoder of the ultra=machinary tragedy-ROM creature system that was debugged the insanity medium of the hyperreal HIV=scanners DNA=channel of the corpse city guerrilla to the terror fear=cytoplasm abolition world-codemaniacs that was processed the gene-dub of the drug fetus of the trash sense technojunkies'.

Terror fear=cytoplasm gene-dub of the drug fetus of the trash sense to the genomics strategy circuit that was processed the data=mutant of her abolition world-codemaniacs feeling replicant is send back out the era respiration-byte paradise apparatus of the human body pill cruel emulator that compressed the acidHUMANIX infectious disease of the soul/gram made of retro-ADAM to the brain universe of the hyperreal HIV=scanner form murder game of the dogs@tera to non-resettable reptilian=HUB****hunting for the grotesque WEB mass of flesh-module of the hybrid corpse mechanism guerrilla of a chemical=anthropoid to the DNA=channels of the biocapturism nerve cells corpse feti=streaming of a clone boy=joints.

Hunting for the grotesque WEB of a chemical=anthropoid=paradise apparatus of the human body pill cruel emulator corpse feti=streaming of the soul/gram made of retro-ADAM to the brain universe of the terror fear=cytoplasm that jointed is accelerated the virus****plug-in the feeling replicant murder-protocol of the biocapturism nerve cells reptilian=HUB of a clone boy living body junk of her digital=vamp cold-blooded disease animals I turn on the mass of flesh-module of the hyperreal HIV=scanner form that tera of dogs were debugged to the abolition world-codemaniacs living body browser that was send back out the era respiration-byte of the drug fetus@trash sense ill-treatment.

HYPERGENOME666: [control suicide-code]

I rape the brain universe of the hybrid corpse mechanism gene-dub of a chemical=anthropoid to the abolition world-codemaniacs of the terror fear=cytoplasm that was send back out the technojunkies' era respiration-byte DNA=channel to the feeling replicant murder-protocol of the biocapturism nerve cells reptilian=HUB@clone boy living body junk of her digital=vamp cold-blooded disease animals****the living body browser of the hyperreal HIV=scanner form that compressed the acidHUMANIX infectious disease of the dogs of tera to the ultra=machinary tragedy-ROM creature system that trash sense of drug fetus was debugged the murder game.

Reptilian=HUB_modem that crashed a chemical=anthropoid=genomics strategy circuit that covered cardiac and was processed to that mass of flesh-module data=mutant of her abolition world-codemaniacs feeling replicant is aspirated acid guerrilla to the paradise apparatus of the human body pill cruel emulator that compressed the brain universe of the hyperreal HIV=scanner form murder game of the dogs@tera acidHUMANIX infectious disease of the soul/gram made of retro-ADAM****the terror fear=cytoplasm gene-dub of the drug fetus of the trash sense to the DNA=channels of the biocapturism nerve cells corpse feti=streaming of a clone boy exterminate.

Cramulus

ugh-- lost me after the first sentence/paragraph.

Yeah there's definitely an art to writing dada cutups, and I don't think this guy has the knack. Where'd you find this guy?

rygD

I read about him in a magazine.  He was described as "cyberpunk" of which I am a huge fan.  It also said he made music to go with it, and the music was a genre I sometimes listen to.  I came across this story while trying to find other music, checked it out, then posted.

It almost seems his shit isn't cut-up, hence the OP...I figure he uses a program to do it.  Other "bizarro" stuff out there isn't as unreadable as his shit ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bizarro_fiction ).

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: rygD on December 03, 2007, 04:57:47 PM
I read about him in a magazine.  He was described as "cyberpunk" of which I am a huge fan.  It also said he made music to go with it, and the music was a genre I sometimes listen to.  I came across this story while trying to find other music, checked it out, then posted.

It almost seems his shit isn't cut-up, hence the OP...I figure he uses a program to do it.  Other "bizarro" stuff out there isn't as unreadable as his shit ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bizarro_fiction ).

That would be because he SUCKS. Dada can be interesting, Cut-Up can be interesting, Discordianism, Erisianism, Post-Modernism... all of these "Look at me I IS UNeek" genres can be very interesting, but that doesn't mean that everyone can do that sort of thing. In the example you posted above, I would say that the guy sucks and can't write worth shit (at least not in whatever style he was going for). Further, anyone who considers that Cyberpunk probably hangs out with Kai (sorry Kai  :wink:) too much (see steampunk thread). New and weird genres do not excuse craptastic authors.
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

rygD

I really wanted to post in the steampunk thread, but left it alone due to me not having anything to say that someone didn't mention already.

This guy can't write, yet everyone is acting like he is the shit.  I don't get it.  I thought I was missing something, and I am glad I didn't just not get what he was doing.  The fact that he pumps out as much shit as he does was a pretty good clue, but some of the reviews I read made it seem like there was in fact a plot.  I think they were writing what they wanted to have read.

I will look into other "Bizarro" writers, but I will avoid his shit until he actually writes something.  I will give his music a try though.