News:

Heaven is a sausage party.

Main Menu

"imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever"

Started by Verbal Mike, April 17, 2009, 12:38:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spiny_Norman

You voice your opinion, and then someone disagrees, and then you disagree back, and then someone insults you, so you insult back, then the other basement dwelling sock fuckers jump in and gang up, ect. ect.

I'm seeing a pattern here.

Adios

My comment was based on my own observation and if you care to read back I responded to your initial post stating some of us would rather die on our feet than live on our knees.

Please try harder and check your facts. I have nothing against you and so far you haven't shown you are worth a lot of my effort.

Spiny_Norman

Quote from: Hawk on April 18, 2009, 11:12:37 PM
My comment was based on my own observation and if you care to read back I responded to your initial post stating some of us would rather die on our feet than live on our knees.

Please try harder and check your facts. I have nothing against you and so far you haven't shown you are worth a lot of my effort.

Yeah, and I responded back, then someone called me spineless, then I responded back, then you jumped in and called me a cabbage, then someone said I didn't know what I was talking about cause I was making fun of their little buddies.

And around and around we go...

Soylent Green

Quote from: Spiny_Norman on April 18, 2009, 11:10:01 PM
You voice your opinion, and then someone disagrees, and then you disagree back, and then someone insults you, so you insult back, then the other basement dwelling sock fuckers jump in and gang up, ect. ect.

I'm seeing a pattern here.

QuoteYou voice your opinion, and then someone disagrees, and then you disagree back, and then someone insults you, so you insult back, then the other basement dwelling sock fuckers jump in and gang up, ect. ect.

Quotethen the other basement dwelling sock fuckers jump in and gang up, ect. ect.

Quotein and gang up, ect. ect.

Quoteect. ect.

Way to spell etc. right.

Spiny_Norman

Correcting my spelling now are we?

You cruel bastard.

Spiny_Norman

wade

Spiny, you should request that the biggest meanie receive a 2 day ban for being mean to you. it's happened before.

:lulz:
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly
:thumb: :kojak:

Spiny_Norman

Nah,

A guy who has "Smile the goverment is watching" by his avatar just corrected my spelling.

This is too much fun. :lulz:

Spiny_Norman

wade

REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

fomenter

Quote from: Spiny_Norman on April 18, 2009, 11:31:56 PM

Yeah, and I responded back, then someone called me spineless, then I responded back, then you jumped in and called me a cabbage, then someone said I didn't know what I was talking about cause I was making fun of their little buddies.

And around and around we go...

daruko is that you...   

"it's dejapoo - i have seen this shit before"
"So she says to me, do you wanna be a BAD boy? And I say YEAH baby YEAH! Surf's up space ponies! I'm makin' gravy... Without the lumps. HAAA-ha-ha-ha!"

hmroogp

wade

I didn't click the link or anything, but, if you have nothing to hide, there should be no big deal right?  well apparantly there is... One day you're opening the trunk for the officer and the next you're opening up your asshole for the officer, someone has to make a stand!!!!

haha..

Roger, you were a police officer before right?   A high stress job right?  You dealt with a lot of fuckos, right?  They're under a lot of stress, no?  especially when they're dealing with the mexican drug cartels... ???

*shrugs*  Maybe that innocent minister should have simply complied?
REALLY real discordians

i wouldnt hurt a fly

tyrannosaurus vex

Spiny, I can appreciate what you're doing here. Believe me, I can think of quite a few places on the Internet where people really need to be reminded of who they are, and PDCOM has got to be in top five or six hundred.

But your approach is all wrong. First of all, what you're really trying to do is troll, but you only seem to be half aware of that, so you keep switching between half-assed troll and dickish poster. Normally people would hate that because it would make you inconsistent and unpredictable, but around here we hate that because we've seen it so many times that we can assume with greater than 70% accuracy what the next thing you're going to say will be.

Secondly, you're not even saying anything remotely interesting while being a douchebag, you're just basically coming on with all this "I know you are but what am I?" crap, and that shit was old before PeeWee Herman wore it out.

Thirdly, you don't stand for anything except trying to make waves. But the waves you're making are so dreadfully underpowered I could ice skate on them.

If you're really going for the glory here and trying to change things, you're going to have to put in a little more effort than that. As it is, you will probably drop out of the board by your 200th post and never come back, and nobody will be glad you're gone because nobody will even remember you were here to begin with.
Evil and Unfeeling Arse-Flenser From The City of the Damned.

Soylent Green

Quote from: Spiny_Norman on April 18, 2009, 11:29:08 PM
Nah,

A guy who has "Smile the goverment is watching" by his avatar just corrected my spelling.

This is too much fun. :lulz:

I just edited it from "smile the governments watching" to "Smile the goverment is watching", I just made a typo when I edited it to correct it.

Spiny_Norman

Quote from: vexati0n on April 18, 2009, 11:38:27 PM
Spiny, I can appreciate what you're doing here. Believe me, I can think of quite a few places on the Internet where people really need to be reminded of who they are, and PDCOM has got to be in top five or six hundred.

But your approach is all wrong. First of all, what you're really trying to do is troll, but you only seem to be half aware of that, so you keep switching between half-assed troll and dickish poster. Normally people would hate that because it would make you inconsistent and unpredictable, but around here we hate that because we've seen it so many times that we can assume with greater than 70% accuracy what the next thing you're going to say will be.

Secondly, you're not even saying anything remotely interesting while being a douchebag, you're just basically coming on with all this "I know you are but what am I?" crap, and that shit was old before PeeWee Herman wore it out.

Thirdly, you don't stand for anything except trying to make waves. But the waves you're making are so dreadfully underpowered I could ice skate on them.

If you're really going for the glory here and trying to change things, you're going to have to put in a little more effort than that. As it is, you will probably drop out of the board by your 200th post and never come back, and nobody will be glad you're gone because nobody will even remember you were here to begin with.

You've got me all wrong man.  I don't care about changing anying about this forum or trolling it or anything of the sort.  What I don't appreciate is when people say things on a public internet forum that they wouldn't say in person.  It grates on me, you know?

Anyway, I doubt I'll make it to 200 posts either, but we'll see what happens *yawn*.