You have [3] new messages in your inbox

Main Menu

Unlimited Fedora Appreciation Thread

Started by Cramulus, June 26, 2014, 02:19:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faust

Sleepless nights at the chateau

Ben Shapiro

Cram I love you man. Like the love between a man, and a fine Cuban cigar.

Suu

Pardon my pedantry, but I didn't see a single fedora in this post.

Allow me to fix:

Betters.

We may now return to talking about douchenuts in trilbies.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

LMNO

LMNO

LMNO

Suu

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

LMNO

That white one is the single most expensive hat I own. It's like, "Should I even wear this outside?" expensive. Got it for the Kentucky Derby. Hand made in Italy.

I have a serious hat problem.

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

LMNO

DONT JUDGE ME! YOU DONT KNOW MY JOURNEY!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 26, 2014, 08:19:40 PM
DONT JUDGE ME! YOU DONT KNOW MY JOURNEY!

Boston:  Using snow shovels for coke spoons since 1976.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Cain

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on June 26, 2014, 08:16:00 PM
That white one is the single most expensive hat I own. It's like, "Should I even wear this outside?" expensive. Got it for the Kentucky Derby. Hand made in Italy.

I have a serious hat problem.

Fuck.  I know roughly what price range that is in.  You should've settled for a villa in Tuscany instead.

Incidentally, I found out the other day that a LOT of Italian fashion is controlled wholesale by the Comorra organised crime syndicate.  They own the wholesalers, and the tailors.  The latter are mostly illegal immigrants, brought in via the Naples docks and spirited away to the  Campania countryside towns.

I guess this means my suit helped fund organised crime.  Oh well.

Freeky

Huh.  Learn something new every day.

Pæs

Quote from: The Right Reverend Nigel on June 26, 2014, 04:18:00 PM
I think it's also amusing that many of them claim to be realists who promote evidence-based thinking, yet also moan and groan about how wimmin *should* be mating with them.

Nature doesn't give a fuck about "should", bro. Nature only gives a fuck about "is". Therefore, the women and men who are reproducing ARE the most fit to reproduce under the conditions that actually exist. That is how this shit works.
This is a very good point that I will be sure to raise the next time I am talking with THAT SORT of person.

Once I get tired of explaining why religion is a product of natural selection.