News:

Today, for a brief second, I thought of a life without Roger. It was much like my current life, except that this forum was a bit nicer.

Main Menu

Unlimited WTF TEXAS thread

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, April 09, 2013, 10:21:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Emo Howard on June 10, 2013, 08:25:59 PM
I mean, WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK! People are all worked up about "Sharia Law" coming and legalizing honor killings.

How the FUCK is this any better?

Because we did it, not them.  That's how.
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 10, 2013, 08:31:08 PM
Quote from: Emo Howard on June 10, 2013, 08:25:59 PM
I mean, WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK! People are all worked up about "Sharia Law" coming and legalizing honor killings.

How the FUCK is this any better?

Because we did it, not them.  That's how.

Yep. "White".
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Doktor Howl

Remember how West, Texas didn't want any federal help?  Remember how Rick Perry said they didn't need big government's assistance?

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/12/18921111-fema-denies-more-aid-to-texas-town-devastated-by-fertilizer-plant-explosion?lite

Well, they aren't getting it, and now they're all whining.

QuoteIn a statement on Wednesday afternoon, FEMA spokesman Dan Watson said the agency had provided over $7 million in federal funds directly to families affected by the disaster, as well as emergency housing assistance and funds to help the state remove debris.

The town of about 2,800 people had asked for a total of about $57 million for work that included road repairs and included $40 million to rebuild a school flattened in the explosion, the AP reported.

"We don't have the money to go out and borrow the money. We don't have the means to pay that note back," West Mayor Tommy Muska told the AP. "There's got to be some public assistance."

Molon Lube

Ben Shapiro

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 12, 2013, 10:23:07 PM
Remember how West, Texas didn't want any federal help?  Remember how Rick Perry said they didn't need big government's assistance?

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/12/18921111-fema-denies-more-aid-to-texas-town-devastated-by-fertilizer-plant-explosion?lite

Well, they aren't getting it, and now they're all whining.

QuoteIn a statement on Wednesday afternoon, FEMA spokesman Dan Watson said the agency had provided over $7 million in federal funds directly to families affected by the disaster, as well as emergency housing assistance and funds to help the state remove debris.

The town of about 2,800 people had asked for a total of about $57 million for work that included road repairs and included $40 million to rebuild a school flattened in the explosion, the AP reported.

“We don’t have the money to go out and borrow the money. We don’t have the means to pay that note back,” West Mayor Tommy Muska told the AP. “There’s got to be some public assistance.”

:(

Doktor Howl

Have they tried calling Derrick Broze?
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Doktor Howl on June 13, 2013, 04:22:08 PM
Have they tried calling Derrick Broze?

:spittake:

Maybe he can teach them how to grow cucumbers.

Ben Shapiro

He's too busy investigating the Boston Massacre.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: /b/earman on June 13, 2013, 05:49:31 PM
He's too busy investigating the Boston Massacre.

Oh, yes, of course.  And I imagine he's still busy trying to chase down Henry "Mad Dog" Kissinger.   :lulz:
Molon Lube

Anna Mae Bollocks

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Left

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2321731/Deadly-giant-snails-slime-way-Houston-Texas-kill-spreading-meningitis.html

Glad I know they can carry meningitis...ruins my idea of keeping some in an aquarium... :sad:
Or I could just get a meningitis shot. :)

...Because I find giant crawly things just THAT overwhelmingly cool...
Hope was the thing with feathers.
I smacked it with a hammer until it was red and squashy

Anna Mae Bollocks

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

Quote from: stelz on June 24, 2013, 06:00:21 AM
Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 23, 2013, 08:18:57 AM
Quote from: stelz on June 20, 2013, 09:36:55 PM
https://www.aclu.org/secure/drug-problem?etname=Alert+06132013+selective+e&etjid=897699

It's REALLY too bad that survey is so poorly executed.

Yeah. ACLU is like an elderly dog with about three teeth.

Joe Sixpack - who needs the ACLU as much as anyone else - wouldn't have it any other way.

Imagine:  An organization that supports all constitutional rights, has been successfully neutered in the eyes of the people who need it, by plastic teevee/radio demagogues and "think with your gut" politicians.

Molon Lube

AFK

Quote from: M. Nigel Salt on June 23, 2013, 08:18:57 AM
Quote from: stelz on June 20, 2013, 09:36:55 PM
https://www.aclu.org/secure/drug-problem?etname=Alert+06132013+selective+e&etjid=897699

It's REALLY too bad that survey is so poorly executed.

It looks to be more of a quiz than a survey.  And you don't even need to really do the quiz to get the point they are making.  Which is clearly that Texas needs to do a better job of arresting the white pot smokers.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.