News:

By the power of lulz, I, while living, have conquered the internets.

Main Menu

Spagbook

Started by Cramulus, January 22, 2010, 02:42:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suu

She is part of one of the married-in clans to this side of the family. Yes. Those two are my only paternal first cousins, Lizzie is a 2nd cousin.
Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Her Royal Suuness on July 25, 2011, 01:18:26 PM

Myself and my two 1st cousins on my dad's side. We've often been pegged for being siblings. Get my sister in there and my mom or my aunt has 4 girls.

Cousins are not to be WOMPed, but I'm fair game as usual.

Cute!
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Freeky

ALL COWER IN TERROR OF THE RAWERMELON!

East Coast Hustle

I just weighed myself on the ship's scale and realized I've lost 30 pounds since the last time any of you spags saw me. Pics of ECH in fighting trim to be posted tomorrow!
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Freeky

Fredfredly ⊂(◉‿◉)つ

my bf sent me this from malaysia

ALLAHU AKBAR!!!

Jenne

Fred...that's a pretty one.  Love the sunset effect of the colors.

And Suu, I can see the resemblance between you and the cousins AND Lizzie in that photo.

East Coast Hustle

As promised (along with some bonus shots of my galley):

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Jenne

Looking svelte, ECH--and the galley looks "spanky clean."  Which I hear you HAVE to maintain in tight places like shipboard galleys.  Otherwise shit gets nasty real fast.

East Coast Hustle

:lulz: Actually, I took that right after breakfast, before I cleaned. That's as dirty as it ever gets.

Jenne

THAT is pretty damned clean, then.

Luna

Quote from: Fuck You One-Eye on July 27, 2011, 01:59:38 PM
:lulz: Actually, I took that right after breakfast, before I cleaned. That's as dirty as it ever gets.

Seriously impressive, that.  Congrats on the weight loss, also.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Looking hot, ECH!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Ferd, you look cute in that head thing.