News:

PD.com: "a rather irritating form of hermetic terrorism".

Main Menu

This be the place for movies, podcasts and things of that ilk

Started by Cain, June 30, 2009, 06:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Also due to semi-popular demand, this board has been created.  If you are creating Youtube videos frequently (ie; more than once) or making shows for Radio Free Discordia, feel free to create a thread here and throw in the links to your latest work.

I'll be moving in previous threads dealing with such topics in a bit.

Edit: After some very brief consultation, it was decided this forum should be merged with the propaganda forum.  Therefore, this forum is now a place to link to anything promoting Discordianism, PD.com or similar that you have produced.

Cramulus

Cain

Slightly modified, to make it clear we welcome the RFD spags.  You like?

AFK

So, if I have it straight, this is a place for music/video projects specific to Discordianism, pd.com, BIP, etc.,  Correct? 

Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

Well, they don't have to be specific to Discordianism, but yes.

In fact, it may be better that they were, and general projects were kept in Bring and Brag.  But its something we can all discuss.  I'm tired, so I can easily be swayed any way.

AFK

I, personally, don't care one way or the other.  I just don't want to put stuff in the wrong spots.  Of course, I've been very unproductive, musically, lately so it's probably a moot question. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

the last yatto

should there be a collection of various podcasts we find
or just ones we ourselves do.

examples
365daysofastronomy.org/2009/06/28/june-28th-space-travel-in-science-fiction/
npr.org/rss/podcast/podcast_directory.php
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

Cain

We could have a suggested podcast thread, I think that sounds like a good idea.  The main thinking behind this was to showcase efforts by people here at doing such things, but I think there is a place for media you like as well, especially if you think it might help spur more people on to content creation.

the last yatto

i mean should we just have one thread and treat it almost like what are you listening/watching
or categories like say news/business, tv/videogames, educational
Look, asshole:  Your 'incomprehensible' act, your word-salad, your pinealism...It BORES ME.  I've been incomprehensible for so long, I TEACH IT TO MBA CANDIDATES.  So if you simply MUST talk about your pineal gland or happy children dancing in the wildflowers, go talk to Roger, because he digs that kind of shit

GavrielDiscordiaEPIS:327

http://radiodiscordia.blogspot.com/

Radio Discordia was a podcast i ran for 6 months and stopped the day my son was born.

It is filled with rare and unusual music and spoken word, mix tapes and rare counter-cultural radio shows.

A must have permanent archive of downloadable mp3 files for any happy mutant looking for a fix of novelty.

Full backed up on the Internet Archive.

Salty

Quote from: GavrielDiscordiaEPIS:327 on February 02, 2013, 10:20:25 AM
STEP RIGHT UP
STEP RIGHT UP!

GET YOURS TODAY, FOLKS!
DISCORDIAN™ BAUBLES THE LIKES OF WHICH YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN.

MYSTERIES OF THE ORIENT!
MYSTERIES OF ANCIENT GREECE!
ALL IN A HANDY CONTAINER MADE OF THE FINEST FRENCH GLASS.

DO YOU ACHE?
DO YOU SUFFER FROM NIGHT SWEATS AND NIGEL TERRORS?
DISCORDIA CURES ALL!

STAINS A PROBLEN?
GROSS DEPLETION OF YOUR SIGNIFICANCE TO AN INTERNET FORUM?

ARE YOU ANOTHER MOTHERFUCKING GLASSY EYED PUKE WITH A BUSINESS LICENSE AND AN INTERNET?

JUST SHOVE DISCORDIA™ DOWN YOUR THROAT AND END IT ALREADY!

Buy now while supplies last.

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Alty on February 02, 2013, 07:34:47 PM
Quote from: GavrielDiscordiaEPIS:327 on February 02, 2013, 10:20:25 AM
STEP RIGHT UP
STEP RIGHT UP!

GET YOURS TODAY, FOLKS!
DISCORDIAN™ BAUBLES THE LIKES OF WHICH YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN.

MYSTERIES OF THE ORIENT!
MYSTERIES OF ANCIENT GREECE!
ALL IN A HANDY CONTAINER MADE OF THE FINEST FRENCH GLASS.

DO YOU ACHE?
DO YOU SUFFER FROM NIGHT SWEATS AND NIGEL TERRORS?
DISCORDIA CURES ALL!

STAINS A PROBLEN?
GROSS DEPLETION OF YOUR SIGNIFICANCE TO AN INTERNET FORUM?

ARE YOU ANOTHER MOTHERFUCKING GLASSY EYED PUKE WITH A BUSINESS LICENSE AND AN INTERNET?

JUST SHOVE DISCORDIA™ DOWN YOUR THROAT AND END IT ALREADY!

Buy now while supplies last.

:lulz: :lulz:

Don't forget CAIN™. For the stains.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."