News:

If it quacks like a sociopath, but also ponders its own sociopathy, it's probably just an asshole.

Main Menu

Zombie outbreak speads to Maryland

Started by Cain, May 31, 2012, 10:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cain

Just days after the Florida "face-eating" incident, we have this...

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2012/05/31/man-denied-bail-after-dismembered-body-parts-found-in-home/

QuoteA Morgan State University student who lived in the same home as a missing Joppatowne man now feared dead was charged with first-degree murder after parts of a human body were found inside the house and in a nearby dumpster. Now the suspect has admitted to eating portions of the man's body parts, including his heart and brain.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Elder Iptuous

jeez.
doesn't that guy know he can get prions eating brains?!
it could make him sick in the head if he does that too much...

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Christ. As if that wasn't enough, I was just reading about that one Canadian freak who videotaped himself killing cats and is now wanted for killing a guy and mailing his foot to Ontario.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Faust

Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on June 01, 2012, 12:15:15 AM
Christ. As if that wasn't enough, I was just reading about that one Canadian freak who videotaped himself killing cats and is now wanted for killing a guy and mailing his foot to Ontario.

check out or kill me for a surprise.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Don Coyote

Quote from: Faust on June 01, 2012, 12:16:51 AM
Quote from: PROFOUNDLY RETARDED CHARLIE MANSON on June 01, 2012, 12:15:15 AM

check out or kill me for a surprise.

:horrormirth:

The Johnny

Yes, its like the zombie apocalypse, just without the undeads part, how tripe.  :evilmad:
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner

Luna

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Anna Mae Bollocks

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Luna on June 01, 2012, 03:05:45 AM
Fuck it.

If the zombies start with THESE two, bring 'em on.

http://www.break.com/pranks/girls-steal-from-girl-scout-for-fun-2331663

The good news is that those two will... oh wait. I was going to say end up crapping out a bunch of brats just like them, and then realized that's not good news.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Quote from: Joh'Nyx on June 01, 2012, 02:57:57 AM

Yes, its like the zombie apocalypse, just without the undeads part, how tripe.  :evilmad:

That is a offal pun.  :lulz:
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

The Johnny

Quote from: Bebek Sincap Ratatosk on June 01, 2012, 12:49:39 PM
Quote from: Joh'Nyx on June 01, 2012, 02:57:57 AM

That is a offal pun.  :lulz:

I hate puns, that was done by mistake  :fnord: (the joys of not being english-native speakr)
<<My image in some places, is of a monster of some kind who wants to pull a string and manipulate people. Nothing could be further from the truth. People are manipulated; I just want them to be manipulated more effectively.>>

-B.F. Skinner