News:

I know you said that you wouldn't tolerate excuses, but I have a real good one.

Main Menu

I Have Had Enough of Your Shit

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, August 28, 2012, 08:51:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

All of you...From ECH running around being all reasonable and shit, to Junkenstien beating the mortal shit out of tourists.  You People are OUT OF FUCKING CONTROL, and I for one will not stand for it.

GARBO!  STOP repressing men! 

NIGEL!  STOP being so plural.

SEMAJ!  STOP posting so much.

PIXIE!  STOP fucking about with the controls.  You're gonna break something important.

CAIN!  STOP being right all the damn time!  This century isn't about studied and accurate responses!

ECH!  STOP

FREAKY!  Poutine is NOT a verb!

STELLA!  STOP telling Texans that they're people!

LMNO!  STOP...Um, no...You just keep doing your thing, man.

I think we've all had enough of this shit.  So everyone SHUT UP until Triple Zero comes back and sorts this shit out.  It's a sad day when we have to rely on Belgians for negotiated settlements.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

ALTY!  PUT THAT DOWN THIS INSTANT!

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

WAFFLE!  DON'T PUT THAT IN YOUR MOUTH!

Pope Pixie Pickle

Sorry, I was so pissed off with the GOP I forgot about Louisiana, and New Orleans.

On becoming a feminist rain goddess my targeting has got worse, because I pressed "give all the assholes a bad time" 3 times and then the rage struck, I thumped the controls and the button got stuck in the "on" position.

At least I've got more than a personal vendetta against Phoenix now..

EK WAFFLR

"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Salty

The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Pixie on August 28, 2012, 09:01:52 PM
Sorry, I was so pissed off with the GOP I forgot about Louisiana, and New Orleans.

On becoming a feminist rain goddess my targeting has got worse, because I pressed "give all the assholes a bad time" 3 times and then the rage struck, I thumped the controls and the button got stuck in the "on" position.

At least I've got more than a personal vendetta against Phoenix now..

Try turning it off and on again.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on August 28, 2012, 09:03:07 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 28, 2012, 08:55:38 PM

BUT It loOKS SO TASTY

DO YOU KNOW WHERE THAT'S BEEN?  Because I do, and I'm gonna be sick.

The Good Reverend Roger

EK WAFFLR

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 28, 2012, 09:11:02 PM
Quote from: Waffles, The Iron on August 28, 2012, 09:03:07 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 28, 2012, 08:55:38 PM

BUT It loOKS SO TASTY

DO YOU KNOW WHERE THAT'S BEEN?  Because I do, and I'm gonna be sick.

IT LOOKS LIKE IT HAS SPICES ON IT! I WANNA EAT IT
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Freeky

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 28, 2012, 08:51:08 PM
FREAKY!  Poutine is NOT a verb!

I'LL KEEP USING POUTINES AS A VERB UNTIL MY DEMANDS ARE MET!

Anna Mae Bollocks

HEY, I ONLY SAID THAT TO ONE GUY, AND HE WAS BORN IN SALINAS
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Juana

OPPRESSORS MUST KNOW HOW IT FEELS, ROGER!
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on August 28, 2012, 11:28:13 PM
OPPRESSORS MUST KNOW HOW IT FEELS, ROGER!

ARG!  THE MIGHTY HIGH HEELS OF THE OPPRESSOR ARE ON MY NECK! 

The Dark Monk

Mmmm, spicy oppressive poutine....
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~