News:

So essentially, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend, he's just another moronic, entitled turd in the bucket.

Main Menu

t: are you infinite?

Started by Horab Fibslager, July 30, 2004, 01:02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: Secret Chief Horab
Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferisNothing is infinite.

that's rathjer self evident i'd reckon. the matter at hand is what is, not what is not.

hey mr confusio, if you can't handle being infinite, then i feel bad for ya son. got 99 problems but a mind aint one.
sorry I think I was misunderstood here let me be a little more explicit in what I mean... most of reality as we know it is empty space... nothing if you will... and this nothing is... or becomes if you will ... and this nothing is infinite... not as a desciptor that no thing is infinite but as a descripter that the concept of nothing is infinite... i like rocks.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

Horab Fibslager

yes, the statement still stands. space is inert, it is what is within space that is the active ingredient.
Hell is other people.

Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferis

that's rathjer self evident i'd reckon. the matter at hand is what is, not what is not.

hey mr confusio, if you can't handle being infinite, then i feel bad for ya son. got 99 problems but a mind aint one.
sorry I think I was misunderstood here let me be a little more explicit in what I mean... most of reality as we know it is empty space... nothing if you will... and this nothing is... or becomes if you will ... and this nothing is infinite... not as a desciptor that no thing is infinite but as a descripter that the concept of nothing is infinite... i like rocks.

I'd hate to sound like a broken record here.

Quote from: A MadmanThe human phenomenon is but the sum of densely coiled layers of illusion, each of which winds itself upon the supreme insanity that there are persons of any kind.

Quote from: Secret Chief Horabyes, the statement still stands. space is inert, it is what is within space that is the active ingredient.
oh I'm sorry did I miss the part of the conversation were it was stated that we only talk about the active ingedients or that we don't talk about the inactive ingredients... please point this out to me ... other wise you are just trying to impose your trip of order on me because ... you are an oredr junky.

Quote from: Laughing & Screaming
Quote from: chaosgraves:agentoferis

I'd hate to sound like a broken record here.

Quote from: A MadmanThe human phenomenon is but the sum of densely coiled layers of illusion, each of which winds itself upon the supreme insanity that there are persons of any kind.
what the hell doe's that have to do about rocks

* sound of gong in my head and blank expression on my face*

Cool.

Rupert Giles

*Insert random giggling....

Here.*