News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

Rev Roger: The Heresies, Chapter 2

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 20, 2003, 05:42:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

As I said somewhere before, Beware of God!
"Time for the tin-foil hats, girls and boys!"

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Sebastian MelmothThough I choose different words, methods and reasons than Roger, I too wish to see a self-examination of the "Discordian" community.

However, Roger has once again given us a Catch-22. If we disagree, then we have done as he has predicted. If we agree, we'd have to change, and despite what the Chaos Preacher may tell you, even the self-proclaimed Erisian dislikes change.

But there is a third option, which Roger also touched upon.

Quote from: RogerFUCK YOU, REV!

That about sums it up.

If Discordianism intended us to just go about pulling down our pants in public and eating hot dogs then it would be no better than any other institutional church. But is is better, much better. Discordianism demands that you disregard its very tenets. So disregard for fuck's sake!

Holy CRAP!  Somebody understood me (to a point).
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

B23.77

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: HongamodoOh, I get it.

FUCK YOU!!!!!

No shit, Sherlock.

Where'd you park the squadcar?

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

B23.77

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

Roger? Your last name is Watson?
WTF?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: St. Hugh, KSCRoger? Your last name is Watson?
WTF?

No, my last name is WTF.

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

*wipes sweat from brow*

Shit. That was close.

Bella

*Represses shudder*

No kidding.....the first of Zorga's many husbands was named Watson, and the poor man came to a terrible end.   :shock:
just like in a dream
you'll open your mouth to scream
and you won't make a sound

you can't believe your eyes
you can't believe your ears
you can't believe your friends
you can't believe you're here

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of Doom*Represses shudder*

No kidding.....the first of Zorga's many husbands was named Watson, and the poor man came to a terrible end.   :shock:

Squid got him?

Bella

Yes....how did you know?  You wouldn't believe what they did to him! :shock:
just like in a dream

Irreverend Hugh, KSC

They slurped him up through straws?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: SssBella, Oracle of DoomYes....how did you know?  You wouldn't believe what they did to him! :shock:

Sure I would.

The Good Reverend Roger,
KNOWS the face of degeneracy.

Bella

Degeneracy is the word for it alright.  First they sucked his brains out through his nose,( what little there were to begin with), then they slurped his soul up through drinking straws.....and then........and then......they turned him into a  :shock: MORMON. :shock:
just like in a dream

S M Fabal

Well, after watching this week's South Park, I'm thinking of converting, too. From Wicca to Anti-Mormon.