News:

In my heart I knew that rotten testicles and inflamed penises were on the way.

Main Menu

Your NaNoWriMo

Started by Mesozoic Mister Nigel, November 02, 2011, 04:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 03, 2011, 12:02:01 AM
No, Nigel, there's ONE NaNoWriMo thread.  One.  It's Dingo's.  Your OPPOSITIONAL DEFIANT DISORDER doubled the number of threads about NaNoWriMo.  Because now there's two (yours and Dingo's).

I'm sorry this particular chunk of interbutts has sat disturbing you for 12 years or so, really, but you're essentially singling out a person to ridicule who doesn't deserve it.

You could just not read the thread, OPPOSITIONAL DEFIANT DISORDER or not, like probably everyone else does with every other NaNoWriMo thread.

SORRY YOU FEEL LIKE I SINGLED SOMEONE OUT FOR DOING EXACTLY THE SAME THING EVERYONE ELSE HAS DONE EVERY YEAR SINCE 1999.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nigel on November 03, 2011, 12:13:09 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 03, 2011, 12:02:01 AM
No, Nigel, there's ONE NaNoWriMo thread.  One.  It's Dingo's.  Your OPPOSITIONAL DEFIANT DISORDER doubled the number of threads about NaNoWriMo.  Because now there's two (yours and Dingo's).

I'm sorry this particular chunk of interbutts has sat disturbing you for 12 years or so, really, but you're essentially singling out a person to ridicule who doesn't deserve it.

You could just not read the thread, OPPOSITIONAL DEFIANT DISORDER or not, like probably everyone else does with every other NaNoWriMo thread.

SORRY YOU FEEL LIKE I SINGLED SOMEONE OUT FOR DOING EXACTLY THE SAME THING EVERYONE ELSE HAS DONE EVERY YEAR SINCE 1999.

ON EVERY FUCKING BOARD I'M ON, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST I CAN'T EVEN GET AWAY FROM OR VENT ABOUT IT HERE WITHOUT BEING A HUGE ASSHOLE.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Eater of Clowns

This thread has inspired me to do NaNoWriMo.

Oh and did I ever show you guys my NaNoWriMo from 2009 when I completed it?  I'll get started on posting that.

ETA TITLE CHANGE
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Eater of Clowns

I think I'm going to start one for EoC and one for my IRL name.

ETA TITLE CHANGE

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Nephew Twiddleton

What the hell is nanowrimo?
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Also, three word story. Can I tell you how much I hate the threads that exist on every board ever? Like, I can pick any random board off the butts and there will definitely be a "three word story", 550 "NaNoWriMo", and a "Last post in this thread wins".

Now I'm just rambling. Sorry, I think I was supposed to be oppressing your boyfriend.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 03, 2011, 12:16:37 AM
This thread has inspired me to do NaNoWriMo.

Oh and did I ever show you guys my NaNoWriMo from 2009 when I completed it?  I'll get started on posting that.

Ah, the smell of fresh butthurt!

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Nph. Twid. on November 03, 2011, 12:18:07 AM
What the hell is nanowrimo?

It's a festival of forced writing that results in some of the worst fiction ever produced, as if the world  needs more bad fiction.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Eater of Clowns

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

If you could only see the joy in my eyes.

Eater of Clowns

AND HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND HE'S JUST A GUY I LIKE  :crankey:

EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel