News:

Oceana has always been at war with Iraq

Main Menu

So... Personal Text in the Forum Profile

Started by Chaorem, November 21, 2012, 12:22:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaorem

Is "I masturbate furiously to hentai. all day." standard or do we each get something unique to us automatically filled in there? I personally just added a "LOL" to the end of it, because why change whats true?

Cain

When we saw personal text, we do in fact mean "personal".

Eater of Clowns

Mine is a reminder of that thing I did with the road flare in 2006.  A constant reminder.
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Luna

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 21, 2012, 01:13:33 AM
Mine is a reminder of that thing I did with the road flare in 2006.  A constant reminder.

Like you need a reminder.  The guys down at the station STILL talk about it.  In whispers.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Luna on November 21, 2012, 02:32:58 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on November 21, 2012, 01:13:33 AM

Like you need a reminder.  The guys down at the station STILL talk about it.  In whispers.

And cattle flee his presence.  They know.  They KNOW.
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.