News:

Mr Rogers is above all that nonsense.

Main Menu

Unlimited Ferguson Thread of police state nightmare fuel.

Started by Da6s, August 14, 2014, 07:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meunster

Quote from: Telarus on November 20, 2014, 01:17:20 AM
Quote from: Meunster on November 19, 2014, 10:02:59 PM
I think 3 things can be noted in Ferguson.

1. Social justice has gone off the deep end, Wilson did nothing wrong. (2 pt penalty for ambiguous language and assuming facts before you have them, even if the ref's probabilities are leaning in the direction of no indictment.)

2. I don't want the cops having bigger guns than me. Which is why I bought a Howitzer

3. Cold is the natural enemy to riots. They waited till winter to release the verdict. We have some smart people in our government.

:lol: 8/10

Wilson is the great Hitler of our time.
Killing someone who deserves it and being ridiculed by Marxists.

Wilson did nothing wrong.
He din du nuthin.
Poe's law ;)

Q. G. Pennyworth

Meunster

I should put more thought into these posts though. Mindless hate speech is too easy.
Poe's law ;)

Q. G. Pennyworth

Telarus

Quote from: Meunster on November 20, 2014, 02:07:09 AM

1. Social justice has gone off the deep end, Wilson did nothing wrong. (2 pt penalty for ambiguous language and assuming facts before you have them, even if the ref's probabilities are leaning in the direction of no indictment.)

2. I don't want the cops having bigger guns than me. Which is why I bought a Howitzer

3. Cold is the natural enemy to riots. They waited till winter to release the verdict. We have some smart people in our government.

Wilson is the great Hitler of our time.
Killing someone who deserves it and being ridiculed by Marxists.

Wilson did nothing wrong.
He din du nuthin.

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Meunster on November 19, 2014, 10:05:18 PM
Quote from: Junkenstein on November 18, 2014, 08:26:41 PM
HA HA
http://www.zdnet.com/anonymous-seizes-klu-klux-klan-twitter-account-over-ferguson-threats-7000035836/

QuoteTwo Twitter accounts belonging to American racial segregation org Ku Klux Klan, @KuKluxKlanUSA and @YourKKKCentral, have been seized by Anonymous as part of the hacker-activist entity's new campaign, #OpKKK.

Wtf anonymous? Remember when they used to do fun things, not this Social justice crap.

For a brief moment, I thought that you might be a friend of mine.

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Also, Anonymous not doing "this social justice crap"?  :lulz: Clearly you are a noob.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

:mittens:

Better at it than Poptart.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on November 20, 2014, 03:21:34 AM
Are we allowed to hateshit this guy yet?
Fine by me. Ten minutes ago I was trying to give him a nice welcome wagon and now i find out he does this teenage posturing >LOOK AT MEEEE shit.
Yeah yeah little boy, you are very radical. Now go out and play.
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

I for one, welcome Meunster and his new, innovative, cutting edge (you might even say, "edgy") posting style.

Cain

It's 3edgy5me.  I dont know if I can handle his radical out of the box thinking.

xXRon_Paul_42016Xxx(weed)

Quote from: Cain on November 20, 2014, 05:43:02 PM
It's 3edgy5me.  I dont know if I can handle his radical out of the box thinking.

We arent supposed to. Like all the greats, Beethoven, Kubrick, Michael Bay, he will be shunned by the vulgar masses and like the greats, history will vindicate him.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,

Junkenstein

QuoteOur legal system is designed to provide significant protections before someone (like Wilson) can be charged with a crime.  The easy thing for the grand jury to do in this case would be to pay little attention to the facts and bow to the raging intimidation campaign.  The hard thing to do is to dispassionately consider the testimony and then, if it does not strongly support the conclusion that Wilson acted criminally, decline to authorize the filing of charges.

That's a whole heap of arse covering to still sound like a massive fucking tool.

QuoteFBI, for example, has issued a bulletin warning of likely violence across the country in the wake of the grand jury decision.

So are we saying that the FBI is a factor in the cause of riots? I think we are. Keep telling people that there's riots coming about X and you'll find people on the streets sooner or later.

Am I suggesting there might be direct gain for some parties from a resulting riot? No, it's more an insinuation. Practically every media outlet for instance will do better with riots than with a candlelit vigil or nothing at all. I'm sure there's more than a few cops that could do with the overtime and danger pay.

There's a very divisive game afoot here and it's pretty long standing by the feel of it now. The USA has always had a strange obsession with segregation of one form or another, probably a hangover from the colonial days. At the very least it feels like there's a firm movement towards effectively creating an official slave/underclass somehow socially acceptable. After all, these people just can't control themselves. Didn't we say they would riot regardless of the decision? Best vote for more police powers.

QuotePaul G. Cassell teaches criminal law, criminal procedure, and crime victims' rights(1) at the S.J. Quinney College of Law at the University of Utah.(2)

1 - "Fuck you unless it's conclusively proven you actually were a victim of this specific incidence beyond any and all reasonable doubt and even still, Fuck you."

2 - Ah. Explains a lot.
Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,