News:

Endorsement: "I could go so far as to say they simply use Discordianism as a mechanism for causing havoc, and an excuse for mischief."

Main Menu

HEY sportsspags - CHRIS DUDLEY? -

Started by E.O.T., October 17, 2010, 01:28:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

E.O.T.

OPINIONS

on his playing career/ career as a player?

HE'S

running for Gov. here in Portlandia.
"a good fight justifies any cause"

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

E.O.T.

Quote from: The Lord and Lady Omnibus Fuck on October 17, 2010, 01:47:25 AM
What is a chris dudley?

IT'S

this thing i can't even stand to look at pictures of. and he's the guy other than Kitzhaber

East Coast Hustle

It takes an almost impossible level of douchebaggery to be worse than Kitzhaber, and Dudley appears to have achieved that level. I'd say he deserves congratulations, but not in the form of votes.

I mean, at least we already KNOW exactly how bad Mr. "I'm flouncing because this state is ungovernable" Kitzhaber will be. :lulz:
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

E.O.T.

Quote from: First City Hustle on October 17, 2010, 02:22:21 AM
It takes an almost impossible level of douchebaggery to be worse than Kitzhaber, and Dudley appears to have achieved that level. I'd say he deserves congratulations, but not in the form of votes.

I mean, at least we already KNOW exactly how bad Mr. "I'm flouncing because this state is ungovernable" Kitzhaber will be. :lulz:

HA!

that should do it

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

But Kitzhaber has an awesome moustache.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

East Coast Hustle

Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Iason Ouabache

He went to Yale and had one of the worst free throw percentages in NBA history. That is the extent of my knowledge about Chris Dudley.
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: First City Hustle on October 17, 2010, 10:22:05 PM
Would you say it's....ungovernable?

DAMN STRAIGHT!
                         \

Telarus

Quote from: First City Hustle on October 17, 2010, 02:22:21 AM

This.

He's the dude who said that "Having our waitresses making the highest minimum wage in the country, and ALSO GETTING TIPS.... JUST DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!"

He wants to introduce a below-minimum-wage "training wage", so that companies can "hire more people with the same amount of money".

:kingmeh:

He's a fucktard.
Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!