News:

Where Everybody Knows You're Lame. 

Main Menu

My Little Pony: Satanism is Magic

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, January 04, 2012, 02:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phox

Quote from: Cain on January 05, 2012, 08:28:21 PM
I am waiting for My Little Brony: Friendship is Satanism, which will explain why bronies have no friends and are doomed to die alone.
SOMEONE GET JACK CHICK ON THE PHONE!

Nephew Twiddleton

We should actually. And poses as reformed brony satanists who have accepted the lord. It would be like two birds with one stone.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Nephew Twiddleton

Also something about gay brony sex majic for goetic necromancy and vampirism. He likes shit like that.

Phox

Quote from: Areola Shinerbock on January 05, 2012, 08:52:28 PM
Also something about gay brony sex majic for goetic necromancy and vampirism. He likes shit like that.
And of course, the Vatican funds it all.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

ShoeEars

1. Look at my avatar/profile picture thing.
2. Bronies and Pegasistas have each other :P  I am a Pegasista and my close group of friends are bronies/pegasistas too. :)
3. Ponies are awesome. :D
4. IMO, you have no opinion about the ponies until you have watched the first three episodes. Trufax.
5. Ponies are cute and funny. :3
6. Ponies rule. :P
7. Ponies teach love and tolerance. <3
8. Rule 34 ponies are sent to the moon.
*Brohoof*  /)(\

‎"Every atom in your body came from a star that exploded.
And all the atoms in your left hand probably came from a different star than your right hand.
It really is the most poetic thing I know about physics: You are all stardust."
-- Lawrence Krauss

Don Coyote

Quote from: ShoeEars on January 06, 2012, 11:37:13 PM
2. Bronies and Pegasistas have each other :P  I am a Pegasista and my close group of friends are bronies/pegasistas too. :)
4. IMO, you have no opinion about the ponies until you have watched the first three episodes. Trufax.

Great, now we got Fresno leaking everywhere.

Nephew Twiddleton

Cain

Bronies are basically the 21st century version of the Heavens Gate cult, only with a less coherent worldview

Juana

Quote from: Pope Pastor Wolf-Something-Or-Other on January 06, 2012, 11:59:24 PM

Your ass is from Bako. Fresno > Bakersfield.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Nephew Twiddleton

Plus... You know... None of us regular posters are under 17 and some things are best left in the 1980s. I dont need to be taught love and tolerance by a bunch of girly cartoons. I have that in abundance when i drink. Just ask nigel.

Don Coyote

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on January 07, 2012, 12:43:05 AM
Quote from: Pope Pastor Wolf-Something-Or-Other on January 06, 2012, 11:59:24 PM

Your ass is from Bako. Fresno > Bakersfield.

Actually I am from Arcata, and lived in a city that is over an hour away from Bako.

Juana

Garbo's geography rules for southern California:
- if it's between Barstow and San Diego, it's LA-ish
- if it's between Fowler and Madera, it's Fresno
- if it's between Fowler and the Grapvine, it's Bako

Ergo, SE and I are from Fresno (even though we live in a little town on the fringe of actual Fresno) and Arcata is Bako. ;)
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

EK WAFFLR

W. Iron's Geography rules:

If it ain't on this side of the atlantic, it ain't jack.
"At first I lifted weights.  But then I asked myself, 'why not people?'  Now everyone runs for the fjord when they see me."

Horribly Oscillating Assbasket of Deliciousness
[/b]

Juana