News:

Testimonial: "I cannot see a slither of a viable defense for this godawful circlejerk board."

Main Menu

My Little Pony: Satanism is Magic

Started by Prince Glittersnatch III, January 04, 2012, 02:36:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Coyote

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on January 07, 2012, 12:51:35 AM
Garbo's geography rules for southern California:
- if it's between Barstow and San Diego, it's LA-ish
- if it's between Fowler and Madera, it's Fresno
- if it's between Fowler and the Grapvine, it's Bako

Ergo, Arcata is Bako. ;)

Nephew Twiddleton

Twids rules- if you live outside of new england or the republic of ireland youre fair game.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Cain

Call it what you want, it's all still part of Imperial Jesusland

Juana

It's Northern CA, which is very, very different than the rest of the state...but I dunno. SE and I definitely do, though.

Quote from: Pope Pastor Wolf-Something-Or-Other on January 07, 2012, 12:58:01 AM

Ergo, Arcata is Bako. ;)

:lol: Wow, ok. The impression I got from your post was that it was an hour away.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quiet maybe limey bastard.

Twid
thought you were an import at one point but not sure.

Juana

Me? I am an import - I'm from Denver originally.

Also, Coyote, sorry I accused you of being tainted with Bakersfield.
"I dispose of obsolete meat machines.  Not because I hate them (I do) and not because they deserve it (they do), but because they are in the way and those older ones don't meet emissions codes.  They emit too much.  You don't like them and I don't like them, so spare me the hysteria."

Don Coyote

Quote from: Secret Agent GARBO on January 07, 2012, 01:02:50 AM
It's Northern CA, which is very, very different than the rest of the state...but I dunno. SE and I definitely do, though.

Quote from: Pope Pastor Wolf-Something-Or-Other on January 07, 2012, 12:58:01 AM

Ergo, Arcata is Bako. ;)

:lol: Wow, ok. The impression I got from your post was that it was an hour away.

Quote from: Pope Pastor Wolf-Something-Or-Other on January 07, 2012, 12:47:03 AM

Actually I am from Arcata, and lived in a city that is over an hour away from Bako.

Not the same thing.
:lol:

Juana

"Over an hour away" ~ an hour and a half? I don't know. That's kinda what I was thinking.

Nephew Twiddleton

No that was at cain. I think when i was a noob i jumbled him payne and dingo up so that i thought he was an australian that moved to the uk. I now just assume hes english even though i never figured it out one way or the other.

Juana

Goddamn I have the derp today. Good lord. Imma sign off for the day, since I seem to be retarded this evening.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Areola Shinerbock on January 07, 2012, 12:43:42 AM
Plus... You know... None of us regular posters are under 17 and some things are best left in the 1980s. I dont need to be taught love and tolerance by a bunch of girly cartoons. I have that in abundance when i drink. Just ask nigel.

True story.

I don't know what you're talking about but I back it up 100%.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Don Coyote on January 07, 2012, 12:58:01 AM

Ergo, Arcata is Bako. ;)

That map gives me hives.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Nephew Twiddleton

Quote from: Nigel on January 07, 2012, 01:44:24 AM
Quote from: Areola Shinerbock on January 07, 2012, 12:43:42 AM
Plus... You know... None of us regular posters are under 17 and some things are best left in the 1980s. I dont need to be taught love and tolerance by a bunch of girly cartoons. I have that in abundance when i drink. Just ask nigel.

True story.

I don't know what you're talking about but I back it up 100%.

It's the whole when you're drunk you have to jettison the love to make room for more booze thing.

Nephew Twiddleton