News:

Your political affiliations, your brand loyalties, and your opinions are all quicker, easier, and contain no user-serviceable parts.

Main Menu

Introductions, part V: Don't Say We Never Warned You.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, July 18, 2012, 05:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Molon Lube

Q. G. Pennyworth

Hey new guy! I also come from one of those activisty backgrounds. You might want to look up the Bitter Tea Revolutionary threads that are somewhere in here. I don't know if it ever got finished, but there was some good work in there.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on February 25, 2015, 08:34:41 PM
Hey new guy! I also come from one of those activisty backgrounds. You might want to look up the Bitter Tea Revolutionary threads that are somewhere in here. I don't know if it ever got finished, but there was some good work in there.

I think everyone got busy at the same time.  It's too good of an idea to die, though.
Molon Lube

Cainad (dec.)

Man, everyone's showering these n00bs with "normal human courtesy." It's like you guys don't even remember the good old days of the interbutts, when we shat relentlessly on people just because it was a day ending in "y" :argh!:

ATTENTION NEWBIES:

YOU ALL SUCK AND NO ONE LIKES YOU. PLEASE TO ENJOY THE FORUMS.

:walken:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Cainad (dec.) on February 26, 2015, 03:03:17 AM
Man, everyone's showering these n00bs with "normal human courtesy." It's like you guys don't even remember the good old days of the interbutts, when we shat relentlessly on people just because it was a day ending in "y" :argh!:

ATTENTION NEWBIES:

:lulz:
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Q. G. Pennyworth on February 25, 2015, 08:34:41 PM

That was some good shit. I forgot about it, along with who knows how many other excellent projects.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Doktor Howl

ATTENTION NEWBIES:

I am considering a new intro thread, because in this brave new decade, God is punishing red states for Gay abortions and Nigel's bad behavior and QG's unreasonable refusal to let small government regulate her bits.  Not even mentioning ECH's culinary terrorism.
Molon Lube

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 26, 2015, 01:17:12 PM

ATTENTION NEWBIES:

I am considering a new intro thread, because in this brave new decade, God is punishing red states for Gay abortions and Nigel's bad behavior and QG's unreasonable refusal to let small government regulate her bits.  Not even mentioning ECH's culinary terrorism.

A new intro thread might be just the thing.

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

We only have three more pages until this one hits 100.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on February 26, 2015, 03:02:59 PM
Quote from: Doktor Howl on February 26, 2015, 01:17:12 PM

ATTENTION NEWBIES:

A new intro thread might be just the thing.

I shall write one today or tomorrow, just as soon as it's fully-formed in my head.
Molon Lube

Mundus Est Fabula

I am prepared to self-manage my own harassment as necessary. Yet another instance of political correctness gone mad, it's getting to be that one can't even degrade and bully people into tracking you down and assaulting you in real life these days without that anti-christ in DC calling you out on national tv for it.
But you know... there are still walls against our communism. There are walls within and between us, that continue to divide us. We're still not done with this world. There's still jealousy, stupidity, the desire to be someone, to be recognized, the desire to be worth something, and worse, the need for authority. These are the ruins the old world has left within us, and which remain to be demolished. Under certain lights, our fall sometimes feels like a decline.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Mundus Est Fabula on February 26, 2015, 03:09:42 PM
I am prepared to self-manage my own harassment as necessary. Yet another instance of political correctness gone mad, it's getting to be that one can't even degrade and bully people into tracking you down and assaulting you in real life these days without that anti-christ in DC calling you out on national tv for it.

We tried for 3 years to get the Christian right to come after us, with no success at all.   :sad:
Molon Lube

Mundus Est Fabula

Ah yes I've heard of such a problem, you have to perform the ritual to attract their attention. It requires the blood of a homeless transgender youth and the engine of a 2003 dodge caravan.
But you know... there are still walls against our communism. There are walls within and between us, that continue to divide us. We're still not done with this world. There's still jealousy, stupidity, the desire to be someone, to be recognized, the desire to be worth something, and worse, the need for authority. These are the ruins the old world has left within us, and which remain to be demolished. Under certain lights, our fall sometimes feels like a decline.

Reginald Ret

Quote from: Mundus Est Fabula on February 26, 2015, 03:32:40 PM
Ah yes I've heard of such a problem, you have to perform the ritual to attract their attention. It requires the blood of a homeless transgender youth and the engine of a 2003 dodge caravan.
WHERE THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FIND ONE OF THOSE?!
Lord Byron: "Those who will not reason, are bigots, those who cannot, are fools, and those who dare not, are slaves."

Nigel saying the wisest words ever uttered: "It's just a suffix."

"The worst forum ever" "The most mediocre forum on the internet" "The dumbest forum on the internet" "The most retarded forum on the internet" "The lamest forum on the internet" "The coolest forum on the internet"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Reginald Ret (07/05/1983 - 06/11/2014) on February 26, 2015, 08:45:40 PM
Quote from: Mundus Est Fabula on February 26, 2015, 03:32:40 PM
WHERE THE HELL ARE WE SUPPOSED TO FIND ONE OF THOSE?!

Fresno.  That's all they're allowed to own.
Molon Lube