News:

If they treat education like a product, they can't very well bitch when you act like a consumer.

Main Menu

Swingers cucks and cheaters oh my.

Started by Meunster, July 17, 2015, 03:20:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edward Longpork

Quote from: Meunster on July 17, 2015, 03:20:09 AM
It seems there isn't a guy in my town who hasn't been cheated on. I'd ask people from other towns or cities but I just asked my favorite botnet. With 50% of marriages ending in divorce and 50% of people in a relationship admitting to cheating,  It'd probably get the same thing. It just seems that people are not loyal.

cheating isn't as common as you think

QuoteSo are the swingers right? ...

Are the poly people right? ...

Is the regular way the best and you just have to put up with shit?

"Right" and "best" for whom?

You seem to be conflating poly/swinging/cuckolding/etc with cheating. These are very different things.

Edward Longpork

don't let your dick make you a terrible lover

Recommended Meditation: focus on the experience of giving pleasure

Junkenstein

Nine naked Men just walking down the road will cause a heap of trouble for all concerned.

LMNO

Quote from: Junkenstein on July 17, 2015, 04:03:10 PM
What the fuck is happening here.

It's best to avert your gaze.  Do not look the thread directly in the eyes.

Nephew Twiddleton

The 50% of marriages end in divorce statistic conveniently leaves out the fact that some people get divorced multiple times. Most first marriages do not end in divorce. Most fourth marriages do.
Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Prelate Diogenes Shandor on July 17, 2015, 02:43:39 PM
The main ones seem to be unplanned pregnancy and stds. What elss is there that's significant?

WHAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT COULD THE POSSIBLE RAMIFICATIONS OF HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO ISN'T EMOTIONALLY MATURE ENOUGH TO BE HAVING SEX I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT IS PSYCHOLOGY WHAT ARE PEOPLE WHAT IS CONSENT?

"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

To the OP: The right way is the way that works for all the people involved in the relationship.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Demolition Squid

Quote from: Mesozoic Mister Nigel on July 17, 2015, 07:23:10 PM
The main ones seem to be unplanned pregnancy and stds. What elss is there that's significant?

WHAT I DON'T KNOW WHAT COULD THE POSSIBLE RAMIFICATIONS OF HAVING SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO ISN'T EMOTIONALLY MATURE ENOUGH TO BE HAVING SEX I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT IS PSYCHOLOGY WHAT ARE PEOPLE WHAT IS CONSENT?

This genuinely made me laugh out loud. :potd:  :lulz:
Vast and Roaring Nipplebeast from the Dawn of Soho

LMNO

I was eagerly anticipating Nigel's response to this.

Did not disappoint.

hooplala

"Soon all of us will have special names" — Professor Brian O'Blivion

"Now's not the time to get silly, so wear your big boots and jump on the garbage clowns." — Bob Dylan?

"Do I contradict myself?
Very well then I contradict myself,
(I am large, I contain multitudes.)"
— Walt Whitman

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Q. G. Pennyworth

Thank you.

Prelate Diogenes Shandor

Why do they need to be emotionally mature, we're talking about sex, not a relationship. Do you think they're going to go insane and start stalking their partner like in Fatal Attraction?

As for consent, Consent in its most literal definition just means the peraon is ok wih it and has said as much. There's also a legal definition that also mandates additional red tape, such as he age requirement I mentioned earlier (there's also a sobriety requirement in some places)

EDIT:
I understand however that this is probably not what you were thinking of. Though what you were thinking of I don't know. I believe that you don't know either, and want me to accept that it just is because that is what society has told us rather than pursuing it furher.

EDIT:
I believe that you have bought into the line thatnsex is somehow special or sacred or indeed anything more than a basic biological function performed even by lowly worms and rats (who I might add, don't seem to be any worse off in that regard despite their lack of civilization and greatly sub-human capacity for decision making)
Praise NHGH! For the tribulation of all sentient beings.

a plague on both your houses -Mercutio

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrTGgpWmdZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVWd7nPjJH8

It is an unfortunate fact that every man who seeks to disseminate knowledge must contend not only against ignorance itself, but against false instruction as well. No sooner do we deem ourselves free from a particularly gross superstition, than we are confronted by some enemy to learning who would plunge us back into the darkness -H.P.Lovecraft

He who fights with monsters must take care lest he thereby become a monster -Nietzsche

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q

You are a fluke of the universe, and whether you can hear it of not the universe is laughing behind your back -Deteriorata

Don't use the email address in my profile, I lost the password years ago

LMNO

Nephew Twiddleton

Strange and Terrible Organ Laminator of Yesterday's Heavy Scene
Sentence or sentence fragment pending

Soy El Vaquero Peludo de Oro

TIM AM I, PRIMARY OF THE EXTRA-ATMOSPHERIC SIMIANS