News:

He was a pretty good teacher, but he's also batshit insane and smells like ferret pee.

Main Menu

Pixie has hijacked my account again, this time using her mobile.

Started by Payne, February 03, 2010, 09:39:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Payne

Hai you spags! Tis the double headed Payne Pix monster back in full effect! Me (pix) is much calmer and feeling less mad nao Payne has arrived. His journey was FAR too eventful, there were fights arrests and everything. None involving him, and my maternal household actually figured out what to do about me turning 30 on friday without me having to mediate and the squat party in my head kicking off again. Fuckers dont invite me and i cant even have a joint. BASTARDS!

Cain

Payne

Pix again. We spent the last couple of days finishing off the decorating of my flat and I spent today spring cleaning and basically moving back in, i couldn't buy beer because we got ID'd in Asda while i had i bag emblazoned with a massive 30. We made up for it by having some noisy sex and being horny asshats. so if my neighbours were the reason for my going mentals I bet  they regret it now. Payne is looking far too double plus smug to borrow keypad but says hai and will post more tomorrow when we has nets

Payne

It has been an awesome birthday despite enforced sobriety and Payne is just muttering 'Bewbs!' so i guess he's content.

Jenne

LOL.  Hey, dont' break nuffin you can't replace, you two.  Now that you're over 30, pix, that shit costs ya DOUBLE!

Glad you are getting your kicks in together and all though.  :D

Telarus

Telarus, KSC,
.__.  Keeper of the Contradictory Cephalopod, Zenarchist Swordsman,
(0o)  Tender to the Edible Zen Garden, Ratcheting Metallic Sex Doll of The End Times,
/||\   Episkopos of the Amorphous Dreams Cabal

Join the Doll Underground! Experience the Phantasmagorical Safari!

Payne

Have found that stress makes Pixie head squatters worse and am staying at my dad's again. Spent a day on my friend's parents smallholding in the new forest and have been logging various variables and doing research. The farm makes me less stressed and doing work there for foods and a place to escape to when it gets stressy is currently a plan for self imposed therapy, exercise and not being bored a couple days a week when i can fit it in around urgent doc and shrink stuff.

Payne

Also family and friends like the Payne and i'm starting to do research on psychosis and neurology. Hopefully my interweb hiatus shall not be too much longer.

Iason Ouabache

Quote from: Payne on February 11, 2010, 10:56:08 PM
Have found that stress makes Pixie head squatters worse

I have read this 4 times and still have no idea what it means. I mean, I know what all of the words mean seperately but they make no sense in that order.

:?
You cannot fathom the immensity of the fuck i do not give.
    \
┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ)┘

Salty

Squatters=unwelcome tenants.

Non-pixies. Voices that have no business in her head.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Salty

Glad you're somewhere healthy pixie, hope you feel better for good soon.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

-Kel-

Glad you're doing better and hope you keep moving on the path to being healthy and happy in life.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Alty on February 11, 2010, 11:52:40 PM
Squatters=unwelcome tenants.

Non-pixies. Voices that have no business in her head.

TITCM!

:mittens:

I am at my mother's doing neurology  and general research on psychosis.

I has nao got a key to my da's house and he thinks the sun shines out of Payne's arse. I am also a spag who broke her phone last night and am having to do the "daddy halp!" thing.

Work as usual are NOT helpful in the slightest and it looks like I am going to have to move to somewhere else once i am all independent Pix again.

And my shrink has not got an English accent, and funnily enough I only hear southern englishers as head squatters.

When I am bored I troll them (the voices).

Also please to be demanding a pic of Roger and his scariest possible face. I plan to use it as a kind of Servitor for chaos magic style eviction of the head squatters.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Pope Pixie Pickle

Quote from: Triple Zero on February 13, 2010, 12:56:22 PM
Would this one work?

:lulz:

yes it would!

However, being a proactive Pixie has helped a fuckton, I was looking at Temporary Psychosis, and found that I was caning co-codamol, weed, benzocaine gel for the open tooth wound, suffering work stress, Douchebag (Ross, teh ex) stress and shitty living arrangements....

http://www.merck.com/pubs/mmanual_ha/sec3/ch32/ch32d.html

was where the starbucks pebbles started to make sense, and Nigel talking about temporary psychosis caused by stress and insomnia started me on a train of thought with the head squatters were helping out some.