News:

PD.com: "the lot of you are some of the most vicious, name calling, vile examples of humanity I've had the misfortune of attempting to communicate with.  Even attempting to mimic the general mood of the place toward people who think differently leaves a slimy feel on my skin.  Reptilian, even."

Main Menu

I don't give a shit

Started by ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞, August 29, 2012, 01:34:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ñͤͣ̄ͦ̌̑͗͊͛͂͗ ̸̨̨̣̺̼̣̜͙͈͕̮̊̈́̈͂͛̽͊ͭ̓͆ͅé ̰̓̓́ͯ́́͞

I don't give a shit so hard I give negative shits—I retract the shits I previously gave right back up my shitter.

It's like ignoring people so hard that you have to tell them repeatedly that you're ignoring them—it's not for amateurs.
P E R   A S P E R A   A D   A S T R A

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: Net on August 29, 2012, 01:34:39 AM
I don't give a shit so hard I give negative shits—I retract the shits I previously gave right back up my shitter.

It's like ignoring people so hard that you have to tell them repeatedly that you're ignoring them—it's not for amateurs.

:lulz: :lulz: :lulz:

Also, that image NEEDS TO BE IT'S OWN EMOTE. FR SRS.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

navkat

Forum needs a like button and an easter egg that spits out random videos of cute kittens under certain parameters and plays a Marley tune at 4:20 PM in one of the drug threads.

Luna

Quote from: navkat on August 29, 2012, 08:20:52 PM
Forum needs a like button and an easter egg that spits out random videos of cute kittens under certain parameters and plays a Marley tune at 4:20 PM in one of the drug threads.

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Faust

That kitten is the symbol of a failed and ruined forum.
It is a cat of ill omen.
Sleepless nights at the chateau

Luna

Quote from: Faust on August 29, 2012, 10:12:34 PM
It is a cat of ill omen.

But...  But...   :aww:

Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

AFK

Quote from: Faust on August 29, 2012, 10:12:34 PM
It is a cat of ill omen.

It certainly does give one paws for thought.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on August 29, 2012, 02:59:43 AM

:pissed:

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on August 30, 2012, 01:25:20 AM
Quote from: A Very Hairy Monkey In An Ill-Fitting Tunic on August 29, 2012, 02:59:43 AM

Nice!

Anna Mae Bollocks

But does anyone give a tin shit? And now that tin isn't so common anymore, do people not give plastic shits or aluminum shits?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Murmur

How about glass shits? Or wooden shits? Those fuckers can splinter.
Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR

AFK

Glass shits can cause panes as well.
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

The Dark Monk

Yeah, I saw them advertised on TV. "A Real Pane In The Ass".
I thought this is all there is,
but now I know you are so much more.
I want to upgrade from my simple eight bits,
but will you still love me when I'm sixty-four?
~MIAB~

Murmur

Tolerable Terror for Toddlers Legionaire, Nixon Division™

"Onlookers will be horrified and amazed by the sheer volume of fluid."--TGRR

"SaraLee, I say unto you!  If ye have a cake and halve it, and then halve it yet again, you would have four quarters and yet still not have a dollar.  Eat of that cake, for it is cake which is NOT cake, which ye may have half a mind to have at a reasonable price, yet in indecision achieve satori with said stale Moon Pie.  That's what you get when YOU FUCK WITH US." - DOUR