News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

Whee Music

Started by Kaienne, October 03, 2007, 10:13:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaienne

So, I've got here a couple of submissions, one of me playing my djembe and the other my harmonica.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/819999/
This one's the djembe one. If it sounds kind of hollow or a bit detuned, that's 'cos it is. I had the drum in a duffel bag, and the strap broke, causing the edge of the drum to have an unfortunate introduction to the pavement. It cracked right up the side, and while I was able to seal the crack with some resin, it never sounded quite the same afterwards.
I had been playing for about three months at the time this had been recorded and am self-taught.

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/820003/
Did this one with my A-harp (I also have a D that needs cleaning). I started to lose my breath towards the end, but I'm really proud of this one anyway; at the time of recording, I'd been playing for about two, maybe two and a half weeks.
In a constant state of losing The Game.

LMNO

You want us to visit a furry site to listen to your music, and then you expect us to be fair about judging it?

Anyway, stick to the harmonica.  That actually requires that you suck at it.

AFK

I listened but honestly I can't be a good judge because I have an old college buddy who is an amazing hand drummer and another old college buddy who is an amazing harmonica player.  And they are all I really have to compare you to. 

I mean, you obviously can keep a beat and have some sense of rhythm which not everyone does have.  So keep at it.  And yeah, you might want to sign up to Multiply or something because not too many here are going to want to have to go to a furry sight to listen to your stuff. 
Cynicism is a blank check for failure.

Cain

Cramulus

LMNO

Pterodactyl Handler

LMNO

Pterodactyl Handler

Pterodactyl Handler

LMNO

Triple Zero

lol @ "Normal Threads"
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

That One Guy

Pony snuff pr0n ...  :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz: :lulz:
People of the United States! We are Unitarian Jihad! We can strike without warning. Pockets of reasonableness and harmony will appear as if from nowhere! Nice people will run the government again! There will be coffee and cookies in the Gandhi Room after the revolution.

Arguing with a Unitarian Universalist is like mud wrestling a pig. Pretty soon you realize the pig likes it.

Triple Zero

also, i think this is the first time i actually saw a real live furryforum. now i understand a lot better why they're being relentlessly trolled all over the net.
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Kaienne

And thus I have not only brought you semi-decent music, but also a whole new outlet for trolling? Come on, that's gotta be worth something.
I like furaffinity 'cos you don't need to sign up to it in order to view submissions. I guess I could also get a deviantart, but meh. I've already got an FA.
In a constant state of losing The Game.