News:

Goddammit.  Another truckload of bees.

Main Menu

Dead and Alive

Started by Z_Man_iz_eer!, December 12, 2007, 07:13:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

East Coast Hustle

a veritable river of textual textures and verbal virility.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Nast

"A rollicking good read"

-The New York Times
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Z_Man_iz_eer!

Quote from: LMNO on December 14, 2007, 09:14:43 PM
Truth be told, we would much rather spend our energy engaged in an exchange of worthwhile ideas, but if the only way we can interact is to make fun of you, well... at least we're getting a few yuks out of it.

:lulz:r u sure?
want u more
as im laffin at u
cos u remind me
of poo
within the without is without the within, as the birds fly due south they smile politely.

Triple Zero

Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

East Coast Hustle

Quote from: Z_Man_iz_eer! on December 16, 2007, 05:12:57 PM
Truth be told, we would much rather spend our energy engaged in an exchange of worthwhile ideas, but if the only way we can interact is to make fun of you, well... at least we're getting a few yuks out of it.

want u more
as im laffin at u
cos u remind me
of poo

congratulations on being the first poster in history to provoke the pledge before breaking 50.

ECH,
pledge.
Rabid Colostomy Hole Jammer of the Coming Apocalypse™

The Devil is in the details; God is in the nuance.

Some yahoo yelled at me, saying 'GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH', and I thought, "I'm feeling generous today.  Why not BOTH?"

Nast

Quote from: Z_Man_iz_eer! on December 16, 2007, 05:12:57 PM

want u more
as im laffin at u
cos u remind me
of poo

"A provocative and well-written piece that will surely move you. One of the great literary marvels of our times. "

"For a day, America was brought together in tears and raw emotion. This poem shall truly live on in the American soul."
"If I owned Goodwill, no charity worker would feel safe.  I would sit in my office behind a massive pile of cocaine, racking my pistol's slide every time the cleaning lady came near.  Auditors, I'd just shoot."

Sir Squid Diddimus