News:

Endorsement from MysticWicks: "The most fatuous, manipulative, and venomous people to be found here are all of the discordian genre."

Main Menu

Werewolf III

Started by Remington, March 08, 2010, 06:18:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeky

Jasper

Oh, right.

"Vote early, vote often".  :lulz:  Wise council, for a WOLF.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 18, 2010, 10:01:11 PM
Sending YOU a message.  Checked back here before I sent it, and had to re-write it.  I should have known you were a wolf, you were always too sure of your votes.

Even your own daughter.  "Fuck it, I vote TGG"? 

I vote Dok Howl

Sigmatic 1
Dok Howl 1

If she were your daughter, you'd lynch her too.

I'm not a wolf, I'm more like the Judge Sewall of PD.
Molon Lube

Pariah

Play safe! Ski only in a clockwise direction! Let's all have fun together!

Doktor Howl

Also, the message you sent me was much later than the message I was watching you send.  You had already reverted to looking at this thread when I posted my outing of you, and I had no inbound messages.

Does your duplicity know no bounds, you flea-bitten lupine menace?
Molon Lube

Jasper

You're twisting the truth, and we only have your say-so on all this "status" evidence.  Since when is there any real reason to lynch me?  We keep doing this, and it's not working.  We'll lose if we keep lynching people at random.

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 18, 2010, 10:07:48 PM
You're twisting the truth, and we only have your say-so on all this "status" evidence.  Since when is there any real reason to lynch me?  We keep doing this, and it's not working.  We'll lose if we keep lynching people at random.

Your reaction is all the proof I need.

And I'm not lynching at random, except where I was swayed by the evil council of wolves and twins.  Now, if I thought you were a twin, I'd leave you alone because I'd lose if you died, but it is patently obvious that you're a wolf.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Who says it's random? I think you're pretty shifty. Dok (as suspicious as I am of him) has some evidence. The only thing you keep saying is "We can't keep going at random! So lynch this person instead of me!"

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Professor Freeky on March 18, 2010, 10:11:03 PM
Who says it's random? I think you're pretty shifty. Dok (as suspicious as I am of him) has some evidence. The only thing you keep saying is "We can't keep going at random! So lynch this person instead of me!"

:lol:

Siggie and traffic are two of the remaining wolves.  I am convinced of it.

(I'm a dead man for saying that, of course, but they have to be killed before the twins die, or we lose.)
Molon Lube

Jasper

I'm outraged at your extreme confidence based on so little evidence at a point in the game where we can't afford any more fuck ups, so I must be a wolf.  Right.

Could someone please offer an excuse other than "shifty"?  

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Sigmatic on March 18, 2010, 10:14:16 PM
I'm outraged at your extreme confidence based on so little evidence at a point in the game where we can't afford any more fuck ups, so I must be a wolf.  Right.

"Beady-eyed."

Also, caught you fibbing about your messages.
Molon Lube

Freeky

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 18, 2010, 10:12:39 PM

(I'm a dead man for saying that, of course, but they have to be killed before the twins die, or we lose.)

Yes.
Quote from: Sigmatic on March 18, 2010, 10:14:16 PM

No.

Jasper

We agree on one thing:  Traffic is definitely a wolf.  I'm going to vote to lynch him.

I won't waste my vote on petty revenge voting, since I have your word that you're not a wolf.

Triple Zero

Quote from: Doktor Howl on March 18, 2010, 10:12:39 PM

Well if you're not the dead man, I am the dead man, and I'm with you on this, so if you're the dead man, I will vote for whoever of those two has the most votes.

Am I dead yet?
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Freeky