News:

TESTEMONAIL:  Right and Discordianism allows room for personal interpretation. You have your theories and I have mine. Unlike Christianity, Discordia allows room for ideas and opinions, and mine is well-informed and based on ancient philosophy and theology, so, my neo-Discordian friends, open your minds to my interpretation and I will open my mind to yours. That's fair enough, right? Just claiming to be discordian should mean that your mind is open and willing to learn and share ideas. You guys are fucking bashing me and your laughing at my theologies and my friends know what's up and are laughing at you and honestly this is my last shot at putting a label on my belief structure and your making me lose all hope of ever finding a ideological group I can relate to because you don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about and everything I have said is based on the founding principals of real Discordianism. Expand your mind.

Main Menu

4-Year-Old Able To Be Sued, NY Judge Rules

Started by Psychonomaly, October 30, 2010, 02:45:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Liam on November 02, 2010, 03:58:33 AM
QuoteSo, does this suddenly make pedophilia okay? Because if children don't have any "lack of intelligence or maturity" then they might as well be adults.

I would say, on paper, yes, yes it does. this ruling implies that kds can make their own decisions and are legaly responsible for them, so, it opens up a whole can of 'yes that 6 year old agreed to the violent raping yer honour' type defences, as you know, that some scumbag legal eagle WILL try for a defense based on this case.  :x :x :x :x

Still, in fun related news, I'm going to threaten litigation on the neigbor kids if they get into next years melon patch.

I'm telling you, Liam, we do shit like this on purpose. 
Molon Lube

Doktor Howl

Quote from: Liam on November 02, 2010, 07:42:25 PM
QuoteI'm telling you, Liam, we do shit like this on purpose.

Mate, I'm starting to believe that. There is no way someone sat down, thought this through and went, 'fuck yeah, that seems perfectly reasonable to me!'. Looks more like they sat down, and carefully worked out, possibly with a slide rule and a pencil, and went 'ohoho this shall cause maximum clusterfuckage! neato!'

:eek:

We choose our judges based on rabidity, not brains.
Molon Lube

Bebek Sincap Ratatosk

Well, obviously the judge realized that this kid (http://www.break.com/index/two-year-old-toddler-smokes-cigarettes.html) was responsible enough to weight the health hazards of smoking and he's only two...
- I don't see race. I just see cars going around in a circle.

"Back in my day, crazy meant something. Now everyone is crazy" - Charlie Manson

Triple Zero

Quote from: Liam on November 02, 2010, 07:42:25 PM
QuoteI'm telling you, Liam, we do shit like this on purpose.

Mate, I'm starting to believe that. There is no way someone sat down, thought this through and went, 'fuck yeah, that seems perfectly reasonable to me!'. Looks more like they sat down, and carefully worked out, possibly with a slide rule and a pencil, and went 'ohoho this shall cause maximum clusterfuckage! neato!'

:eek:

Did you watch "Burn After Reading" ? :lol:
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.

Triple Zero

Definitely. It's by the Coen Brothers (of Lebowski fame). Very unlikely role in it for Brad Pitt, too :) It's just that movie comes to mind when I hear the term "maximum clusterfuckage" :lol:

Though it was only the writers who sat down and neatly worked out maximum clusterfuckage with slide rule and pencil.

It's good fun, that movie. And the ending credits song "CIA Man" by the Fugs is pretty awesome too :D
Ex-Soviet Bloc Sexual Attack Swede of Tomorrow™
e-prime disclaimer: let it seem fairly unclear I understand the apparent subjectivity of the above statements. maybe.

INFORMATION SO POWERFUL, YOU ACTUALLY NEED LESS.