Started by Sepia, December 07, 2004, 02:47:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sepia

Just bought the sc. colours look good.

anyone?
Everyone will always be too late

Ben

Nikoli Volkoff

Wha? Still what i read on Amazon looks cool... hve to pick this up one of these days... let me know if it is any good or not
The Hidden stone ripens fast, then laid bare like a turnip can easily be cut out at last but even then the danger isn't past. That man lives best who's fain to live half mad, half sane. -Flemish Poet Jan Van Stijevoort, 1524.

I've been meaning to read this.

chaosgraves:agentoferis

I've read this and It has helped me to diagnose person? anti-person complex symptoms within my personality.

I have noticed the light shining from the everyday objects around me and discovered that the forces of order are the same as the forces of disorder.

after repeated doses of this medicine i too realize the secret that i have tried to hide within myself is known and open to all because of fluxuations in Universe.

I recomend anyone that realizes the power of metaphore as brain change agent.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.

LMNO

I read it.  I liked it, but the ending, In my opinion, was weak.

No spoilers here, though.

chaosgraves:agentoferis

Quote from: LMNOI read it.  I liked it, but the ending, In my opinion, was weak.

No spoilers here, though.
Try taking a triP through your dark side using the kabbala as a map and this is what you get.

Morrison did this justice but as far as the expected structure of story he definetly failed to deliver.
Constitution?!?!? Isn't that a D&D stat.