News:

MysticWicks endorsement: "I've always, always regarded the Discordians as being people who chose to be Discordians because they can't be arsed to actually do any work to develop a relationship with a specific deity, they were too wishy-washy to choose just one path, and they just want to be a mishmash of everything and not have to work at learning about rituals or traditions or any such thing as that."

Main Menu

Official February Shit List Thread

Started by Cain, February 03, 2009, 10:15:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenne

Quote from: Suu on February 03, 2011, 09:48:34 PM
Quote from: Luna on February 03, 2011, 09:39:56 PM
If rumor is to be believed, there are already baby talks happening.  She's all for it, he's not into the idea, which leads me to lay odds she'll "accidentally" manage to get knocked up.

Who said that?! Oh this is getting better and better. Kinda hard to hide shit with your fat ugly horsefaced BADLY PERSIAN GARBED WHORE ASSED HERPES-RIDDEN CUNT LIPPED PREGNANT BELLY.

I think I can accidentally a ballista bolt at Pennsic. Or 4. The whole thing.

Now, SUU.  Don't YOU end up in jail.

Suu

I won't have to. If things go according to plan, she won't be allowed at war, and neither of them will have their precious jobs anymore. What's that saying? "Don't dip your pen in company ink"?

Sovereign Episkopos-Princess Kaousuu; Esq., Battle Nun, Bene Gesserit.
Our Lady of Perpetual Confusion; 1st Church of Discordia

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Jenne

I personally like "Don't shit where you eat."

Luna

If rumor is to be believed, there are already baby talks happening.  She's all for it, he's not into the idea, which leads me to lay odds she'll "accidentally" manage to get knocked up.

Who said that?! Oh this is getting better and better. Kinda hard to hide shit with your fat ugly horsefaced BADLY PERSIAN GARBED WHORE ASSED HERPES-RIDDEN CUNT LIPPED PREGNANT BELLY.

Sources concealed so they may continue to be sources.  Given that she's trying to keep this thing covered up like a cat on linoleum, I'm betting she'll wait until after things are at least close to final.  (Presumably he has hit her with the, "keep your stupid mouth shut or she's going to take everything but the toothbrush" speech, likely the cause of some of being blocked from her stupid Facebook page.)
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

Quote from: Luna on February 03, 2011, 09:54:53 PM
If rumor is to be believed, there are already baby talks happening.  She's all for it, he's not into the idea, which leads me to lay odds she'll "accidentally" manage to get knocked up.

Sources concealed so they may continue to be sources.  Given that she's trying to keep this thing covered up like a cat on linoleum, I'm betting she'll wait until after things are at least close to final.  (Presumably he has hit her with the, "keep your stupid mouth shut or she's going to take everything but the toothbrush" speech, likely the cause of some of being blocked from her stupid Facebook page.)

She blocked me too. So something is definitely up. Fortunately, sources can screencap and you can still file for adultery if he doesn't get off his ass to file soon.

Quote from: Jenne on February 03, 2011, 09:52:02 PM
I personally like "Don't shit where you eat."

Yep, that one too.

What bothers me is that at one point in time I considered this girl a friend. Then I caught onto her shit, and then became warned by numerous people once she came back on the scene to stay away.

"Add a dab of lavender to milk, leave town with an orange, and pretend you're laughing at it."

Luna

Quote from: Jenne on February 03, 2011, 09:49:52 PM
If rumor is to be believed, there are already baby talks happening.  She's all for it, he's not into the idea, which leads me to lay odds she'll "accidentally" manage to get knocked up.

Nah, no jail for Suu.  Or me.  She's not worth it.

Neither is he.

I want the rest of my shit out of the house, and I want to get on with my life.

And if she has dreams of being re-accepted back into the SCA because she attached herself to him, she's got one hell of a rude awakening coming.
Death-dealing hormone freak of deliciousness
Pagan-Stomping Valkyrie of the Interbutts™
Rampaging Slayer of Shit-Fountain Habitues

"My father says that almost the whole world is asleep. Everybody you know, everybody you see, everybody you talk to. He says that only a few people are awake, and they live in a state of constant, total amazement."

Quote from: The Payne on November 16, 2011, 07:08:55 PM
If Luna was a furry, she'd sex humans and scream "BEASTIALITY!" at the top of her lungs at inopportune times.

Quote from: Nigel on March 24, 2011, 01:54:48 AM
I like the Luna one. She is a good one.

"Stop talking to yourself.  You don't like you any better than anyone else who knows you."

Suu

Quote from: Luna on February 03, 2011, 09:59:24 PM
Quote from: Jenne on February 03, 2011, 09:49:52 PM

Nah, no jail for Suu.  Or me.  She's not worth it.

Neither is he.

I want the rest of my shit out of the house, and I want to get on with my life.

And if she has dreams of being re-accepted back into the SCA because she attached herself to him, she's got one hell of a rude awakening coming.

...Almost everyone in RI is attached to either VDK or Riverkeep somehow. She's not welcome in either household.

Eater of Clowns

Yikes folks, I sincerely hope it all works out for you.  I've been through a few phases of questioning my relationships and it's awful even with the comparatively brief ones I've had.

Jenne, it says something to your character that while this is happening you still manage to be one of the sunniest people on the board.   :)  (Or it says something to how shitty the rest of us are  :lol:)

Have I met Luna, or is this one of the innumerable other SCA spags?
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Suu

Quote from: Eater of Clowns on February 03, 2011, 10:05:59 PM
Yikes folks, I sincerely hope it all works out for you.  I've been through a few phases of questioning my relationships and it's awful even with the comparatively brief ones I've had.

Jenne, it says something to your character that while this is happening you still manage to be one of the sunniest people on the board.   :)  (Or it says something to how shitty the rest of us are  :lol:)

Have I met Luna, or is this one of the innumerable other SCA spags?

Lovecraft Walk, I believe.

Eater of Clowns

Quote from: Suu on February 03, 2011, 10:08:19 PM
Lovecraft Walk, I believe.

All the way back in October!?   

May as well have never happened.   8)
Quote from: Pippa Twiddleton on December 22, 2012, 01:06:36 AM
EoC, you are the bane of my existence.

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on March 07, 2014, 01:18:23 AM
EoC doesn't make creepy.

EoC makes creepy worse.

the afflicted persons get hold of and consume carrots even in socially quite unacceptable situations.

Suu

Fuck, I think a pipe burst as I was attempting to wash dishes.

Jenne

Thank you, EoC. :). And Suuuuu!!! Don't float or ice-slide? away!

Februarrrryyyyyy!! :shakesfist:

Suu

It's fine. Luna's sink is just twitchy.

Cainad (dec.)

In re: the last three pages:  :x

I really can't see what angle this Feb is gonna hit me from, if at all. The current plan is to go on with things as if it is a month that isn't so... vicious.

Dysfunctional Cunt

Jenne honey, I'm so sorry he's in dick mode.  Look at it this way, if he doesn't come around, you will never have to deal with those in-laws from hell ever again!!!!!!

In all honesty, after last year, this year, even with the fucking weather is a snap!  Hell, nobody left to die, nothing left to steal.  

I'm actually pretty good!

Plus, Ima be single again!!!  WOOT!!! :D

I've been waiting since 2000 for this year!