News:

Endorsement: "I would highly suggest that you steer clear of this website at all costs and disconnect yourself from all affiliation with those involved."

Main Menu

Miley Spears: A retraction, no apology, and laughs at your expense.

Started by The Good Reverend Roger, November 15, 2012, 02:17:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Good Reverend Roger

" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2012, 07:11:23 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on November 15, 2012, 07:10:52 PM
He has another minion at facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/348818361870069/378111522274086/?notif_t=group_comment_reply

Expost?  Can't see from here.

Hey, what's the deal with Uncle BadTouch? I just heard that he may be participating in this project. Is that true?

Ew. Don't.

I'd also like clarification on this, Brenton Magnus Johanne Clutterbuck.

EW.

While not everyone likes Uncle BadTouch, doing a project about Discordians and excluding one who is well known but widely disliked is hilariously ironic.

It's not simply that he's unpopular because he's iconoclastic or whatever.
He's a slime. We do have regard for our work, kids, etc.

There are Discordians I have dislike for as well, and yet I think if one is going to document our group, they should be included. I think it is important to note that some people are disliked and why, but that doesn't mean they don't exist and pretending otherwise makes us look like cowards afraid to face our unpleasant colleagues.

I don't want my name on anything Uncle BadTouch is mixed up in. This isn't cowardice, it's common sense.

We ought to canonize him as the Church's Super Official Creeper, Lord of Squick, Master of Slime, Patron Saint of Voluntary Chemical Castration. That way he's included and we can uphold our precious dignity.

Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Anna Mae Bollocks

Yeah. I'm not terribly picky about who I associate with, but I don't want my name anywhere near Uncle BadTouch. Sick fuck.

And he's not a "colleague". Simply because someone claims to practice the same irreligion or philosophy or whatever doesn't imply "colleague".

The Good Reverend Roger

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Can't get to FB from here.

But yes, why I'd be GLAD to participate with a slimeball like him.  Hell, he only just had one of his little pals doorstep my fucking father.  Uncle BadTouch should die in a fire. 

Anna Mae Bollocks

The Good Reverend Roger

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2012, 07:23:58 PM

But yes, why I'd be GLAD to participate with a slimeball like him.  Hell, he only just had one of his little pals doorstep my fucking father.  Uncle BadTouch should die in a fire.

So much THIS.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on November 15, 2012, 07:25:34 PM

So much THIS.

Feel free to post that there, as I cannot.

Salty

Oi, anonymity please.

Ahem, that last fellow from FB has a CAPITAL idea.

Because we cannot allow ourselves to be downtrodden by the weight of our own indignity we, naturally, cannot exclude a Discordian because you wouldn't click "like" next to a picture of their face. They're still One Of Us, even if they are disgusting perverts (I once overheard someone in a bar say that Rev. Uncle BadTouch loads puppies into burlap sacks and beats them with a tire iron and uses the result to thicken his smoothies...sexually).

So, I hearby nominate Rev. Uncle BadTouch as The Discordian Super Official Creeper, Master of Squick, Lord of Slime, Patron Saint of Voluntary Chemical Castration.

In this way we Discordians will recognize those of us who, while of course being totally Discordian, are also total scum buckets. And we shall remain whole, unified, a house that will stand the test of time.

OR we could just let that asshole wallow in his own filth and disregard his existence

Either way, we end up handling this better than the Catholic Church.
The world is a car and you're the crash test dummy.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2012, 07:26:05 PM

So much THIS.

From HH, or TGRR?

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on November 15, 2012, 07:29:24 PM

So much THIS.

From HH, or TGRR?

TGRR, she knows who I am, and that I am HH.

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on November 15, 2012, 07:30:07 PM
Quote from: TEXAS FAIRIES FOR ALL YOU SPAGS on November 15, 2012, 07:29:24 PM

So much THIS.

From HH, or TGRR?

TGRR, she knows who I am, and that I am HH.

Done.

The Good Reverend Roger

Anna Mae Bollocks