News:

MysticWicks endorsement: ""Oooh, I'm a Discordian! I can do whatever I want! Which means I can just SAY I'm a pagan but I never bother doing rituals or studying any kind of sacred texts or developing a relationship with deity, etc! I can go around and not be Christian, but I won't quite be anything else either because I just can't commit and I can't be ARSED to commit!"

Main Menu

PICS VIII: 10% LARGER THAN PICS VII

Started by Anna Mae Bollocks, April 12, 2013, 04:16:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cramulus

when you bust a nut and she keeps suckin

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

Quote from: LMNO, PhD (life continues) on April 17, 2014, 12:36:21 PM
You know, I fully understand that every generation of kids is going to find some way of rebelling against and offending the previous generation, but this... this is something I was not prepared for.

That's how that works.
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

minuspace

Quote from: Cramulus on April 17, 2014, 02:48:12 PM

:lulz:Outlook for today much better now :lulz:

Mesozoic Mister Nigel

I find this deeply disturbing for reasons I can't quite put my fingers on...
"I'm guessing it was January 2007, a meeting in Bethesda, we got a bag of bees and just started smashing them on the desk," Charles Wick said. "It was very complicated."

Cramulus

I love that somebody got that laser etched

Cramulus

Quote from: Nigel on April 17, 2014, 10:28:33 PM

I find this deeply disturbing for reasons I can't quite put my fingers on...

its almost as good as

"Just nutted but she still suckin"

LMNO

Sir Squid Diddimus

Trivial

Sexy Octopus of the Next Noosphere Horde

There are more nipples in the world than people.

Sir Squid Diddimus

Anna Mae Bollocks

Quote from: Nigel on April 17, 2014, 04:08:18 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 17, 2014, 02:54:10 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 17, 2014, 02:52:47 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 17, 2014, 02:50:05 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 17, 2014, 02:48:37 AM
Quote from: Cain on April 17, 2014, 02:26:09 AM
I think they probably went crazy after seeing this:

WHAT IS THIS

WHY DO WE LIVE IN THIS WORLD I LOVE IT SO MUCH

Hello, hello under all those identities is there a person there? Kids used to listen to edgy music to bother their parents and now they're sexually identifying as fungus.

:lulz:

Now, now, she has been diagnosed with Anxiety Things.  Which is very serious.  The rest of us just have stress and worry.

Hey I'd have Anxiety Things too if I had to worry about keeping all those masks I was wearing from slipping off and being mistaken for a human being.

Um.

WHAT THE FUCK IS "KOVUE"?

My favorite is that we are to call it "kovue" if we have never spoken to it before. I presume it gets offended if those of us who have never spoken to it/heard of it before fail to call it "kovue". :|

Do I even WANT to ask what "gray-biromantic" is?
Scantily-Clad Inspector of Gigantic and Unnecessary Cashews, Texas Division

Cardinal Pizza Deliverance.

Quote from: Tiddleywomp Cockletit on April 19, 2014, 09:19:31 AM
Quote from: Nigel on April 17, 2014, 04:08:18 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 17, 2014, 02:54:10 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 17, 2014, 02:52:47 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on April 17, 2014, 02:50:05 AM
Quote from: Eater of Clowns on April 17, 2014, 02:48:37 AM
Quote from: Cain on April 17, 2014, 02:26:09 AM
I think they probably went crazy after seeing this:

WHAT IS THIS

WHY DO WE LIVE IN THIS WORLD I LOVE IT SO MUCH

Hello, hello under all those identities is there a person there? Kids used to listen to edgy music to bother their parents and now they're sexually identifying as fungus.

:lulz:

Now, now, she has been diagnosed with Anxiety Things.  Which is very serious.  The rest of us just have stress and worry.

Hey I'd have Anxiety Things too if I had to worry about keeping all those masks I was wearing from slipping off and being mistaken for a human being.

Um.

WHAT THE FUCK IS "KOVUE"?

My favorite is that we are to call it "kovue" if we have never spoken to it before. I presume it gets offended if those of us who have never spoken to it/heard of it before fail to call it "kovue". :|

Do I even WANT to ask what "gray-biromantic" is?

I don't think anyone knows what the hell that is.
Weevil-Infested Badfun Wrongsex Referee From The 9th Earth
Slick and Deranged Wombat of Manhood Questioning
Hulking Dormouse of Lust and DESPAIR™
Gatling Geyser of Rainbow AIDS

"The only way we can ever change anything is to look in the mirror and find no enemy." - Akala  'Find No Enemy'.

Cain

Biromantic means "to describe romantic attraction to more than one gender, despite the lack of sexual attraction" and with the gray in front it means "gray-romantic (grey-romantic) is a person with a romantic orientation that is somewhere between aromantic and romantic.
For example, a gray-romantic may:  Experience romantic attraction but not very often. Experience romantic attraction, but not desire romantic relationships.  Desire relationships which are not quite platonic and not quite romantic."

LMNO

Fucking hell.  is everyone suck a precious snowflake that they need a unique classification to describe their personality?

It's a taxonomist's paradise.

Cain

But we haven't even discussed ace genderescent demigirls yet.

Yes, they are real terms.  Feel free to use Google to puzzle them out.