News:

Testimonial: "It's just honestly sad that a place like this exists"

Main Menu

Retired bishop admits hell is made up to control people

Started by Lies, December 07, 2009, 01:47:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lies

Quote from: Sir Remington III on December 07, 2009, 08:00:26 AM
Moving away from Lys - TGRR drama, I thought the video was pretty fucking awesome. Spong "gets it", in a way that I'm still looking for.

/Goes off to look for other stuff by him

That's the spirit. Yeah I've checked out another one or two of his vids so far, and I like what I see.

We may very well have a new discordian saint on our hands.
- So the New World Order does not actually exist?
- Oh it exists, and how!
Ask the slaves whose labour built the White House;
Ask the slaves of today tied down to sweatshops and brothels to escape hunger;
Ask most women, second class citizens, in a pervasive rape culture;
Ask the non-human creatures who inhabit the planet:
whales, bears, frogs, tuna, bees, slaughtered farm animals;
Ask the natives of the Americas and Australia on whose land
you live today, on whose graves your factories, farms and neighbourhoods stand;
ask any of them this, ask them if the New World Order is true;
they'll tell you plainly: the New World Order... is you!

Chief Uwachiquen

I really like this guy, he seems to be a real forward thinker. I just hope his words don't fall entirely upon deaf ears. I watched a couple of other videos with him in it and I especially like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XL8LvaJ9Rc&NR=1

Definitely a guy who's got his head on straight, methinks.

Cain

Uh, "Christfag" is 4chan lingo.

I generally disapprove of 4chan lingo, because 4chan kinda sucks, and if I wanted to go to the sort of place that acted and talked like 4chan I'd actually go there, but I believe the -fag suffix in 4chan speak generally denotes some kind of religious believer (for example, Scifags for Scientologists), and I've seen people refer to themselves as Christfags before.

The mistake Lys made was coming on here stoned and thinking this place was 4chan, and so intimately knows the 4chan lingo.

Lies

Quote from: Cain on December 07, 2009, 10:09:55 AM
Uh, "Christfag" is 4chan lingo.

I generally disapprove of 4chan lingo, because 4chan kinda sucks, and if I wanted to go to the sort of place that acted and talked like 4chan I'd actually go there, but I believe the -fag suffix in 4chan speak generally denotes some kind of religious believer (for example, Scifags for Scientologists), and I've seen people refer to themselves as Christfags before.

The mistake Lys made was coming on here stoned and thinking this place was 4chan, and so intimately knows the 4chan lingo.
this.

Well, except the being stoned part.

I try to avoid using 4chan lingo but it occasionally slips into my talking, I spend to much time talking to /b/tards, its started to affect my vocabulary.
- Oh it exists, and how!

Cain

Yeah, I just threw in the stoned bit to tease you.

And yes, I know what you mean.  That is one of the reasons why I stopped going (along with it sucking, massively), because I didn't want to end up sounding like one of those idiots.

Lies

Quote from: Cain on December 07, 2009, 10:28:54 AM
Yeah, I just threw in the stoned bit to tease you.

And yes, I know what you mean.  That is one of the reasons why I stopped going (along with it sucking, massively), because I didn't want to end up sounding like one of those idiots.

See thats the funny thing, I don't even visit 4chan very often, and if I do its like, for 5 minutes and then I've got my fill for the month.

Most of it just comes from associating with them at protests and well, parties and shit.
- Oh it exists, and how!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lysergic on December 07, 2009, 04:32:48 AM
Apparently, admitting that it was a low blow, and apoligising for it, despite the fact it was in retaliation for a low blow that YOU started, is just not good enough for TGRR.

And I'm still going to hate Rog for completely mis-interpreting what I'm saying and calling me out on shit that just isn't true in the fucking SLIGHTEST.

No, this issue is clear and simple, Roger, you're a fucking asshole who NEEDS to be right, even when it's fucking clear that for once, you're in the wrong.

BTW, I'm willing to forgive and forget if he is, but somehow I doubt he has the ability or humility to do so.

Yes, we're monkeys flinging shit at each other, I can see that clearly, difference between me and roger is, I'm willing to try clean up the shit whereas he seems perfectly happy to continue flinging his shit and acting like a fucking primate.

Funny how often TGRR complains about so many people acting like fucking primates when it seems he can't seem to evolve past it himself.

Have fun living in your filth, monkey man messiah.

:pokewithstick:
" It's just that Depeche Mode were a bunch of optimistic loveburgers."
- TGRR, shaming himself forever, 7/8/2017

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."
- TGRR, raising the bar at work.

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lysergic on December 07, 2009, 04:35:04 AM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2009, 04:13:39 AM
Quote from: Rip City Hustle on December 07, 2009, 04:12:40 AM
I gotta admit that, as ambiguous and poorly phrased as it was at first, the line about "it's OK, if they're really christians they'll forgive me for it" seemed awfully tongue-in-cheek.

And I've never known Lys to be a bigot.

However, I'd hate to get in the way of a good interfight.

Carry on, gentlemen.

I'm just seeing how far his leg yanks out.  Fucking thing is made of silly putty, apparently.

See, he admits it. He's TRYING to piss me off.

Congratulations, you've done it.

Hope it was worth it.

The Free Market™ demanded it.

Sorry about that.  I had my pokey stick all sharpened up, then couldn't leave the house.

"Billy, when I say that ethics is our number one priority and safety is also our number one priority, you should take that to mean exactly what I said. Also quality. That's our number one priority as well. Don't look at me that way, you're in the corporate world now and this is how it works."

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Kai on December 07, 2009, 04:51:37 AM
Oh, FFS people. Roger, Lys isn't a bigot. We both know it.

Well, yeah.  He wouldn't have gotten so pissed if he was.

LMNO

Hold on a second---

TGRR, was that a sociological experiment?

Cramulus

Quote from: Lysergic on December 07, 2009, 05:03:44 AM

[South Park Puiblic Library, day. A row of motorcycles is at the front door.]
Lead Biker: (reading from a dictionary)   Faggot, often shortened to fag, has been used in the English language since the late sixteenth century. Its original meaning was "an old or unpleasant woman."
Biker 2:   That certainly don't apply to us.
Lead Biker:   Faggot later was defined as a bundle of sticks. And in the nineteenthh century, a faggot gatherer was someone who made a meager living gathering firewood.
Biker 6:   Well they certainly ain't calling us fags 'cause we gather sticks; there's got to be more! [begins revving his voice. The other bikers begin revving theirs, and the librarian shushes them. The bikers tone down their revving.]
Biker 2:   What's that part say there?
Lead Biker:   Later, the term "fag" was defined as any awkward bundle to be carried, and was often used an an insult to the elderly, as in calling them "baggage."
Biker 2:   Fag was used as an insult to women, then poor people, then old people?
Lead Biker:   In the early 1900s the word became a pe-jo-ra-tive term against homosexuals and trans-gender people in the United States.
Biker 10:   Well that word just keeps changing its meaning. What's it got to do with us?? [begins revving his voice. The other bikers begin revving theirs, and the librarian shushes them again. The bikers tone down their revving.]

[A courtroom. A panel of judges is interrogating the four boys.]
Judge 1:   We are really trying to understand this. How is it that you boys think referring to gay people as fags in today's world is acceptable?
Kyle:   [exasperated] Because we're not referring to gay people! You can be gay and not be a fag!
Stan:   Yeah, a lot of fags aren't gay.
Judge 2:   I happen to be gay, boys. Do you think I'm a fag?
Stan:   Do you ride a big loud Harley and go up and down the streets, ruining everyone's nice time?
Judge 2:   No.
Stan:   Then you're not a fag.
Judge 1:   So what if a guy is gay and rides a Harley?
Cartman:   Then he's a gay fag. I mean, is this really this hard?
Stan:   I don't know.
Kenny:   (This is fucking ridiculous.)
Stan:   All right, look, you're driving in your car, okay?, and you're waiting to make a left at a traffic signal. The light turns yellow, should be your turn to go, but the traffic coming at you just keeps coming. And even when the light turns red, a guy in a BMW runs the red light so you can't make your left turn. What goes through your mind?
Judge 3:   "Fag."
Stan:   Right. But you're not thinkin' "Oh, he's a homosexual," you're thinkin' "Oh, he's an inconsiderate douchebag like a Harley rider."
Judge 1 :   This, this is, making insanely good sense to me.
Judge 4 :   Alright, how about this: What would you call a straight man who doesn't own a Harley, but likes them and might buy one someday?
Cartman:   You call them "bike-curious"
Judge 1:   "bike-cu-"
Stan:   "Bike-curious!" Don't you people keep up with today's lingo at all?!
Kenny:   [puts his head in his hands out of frustration] (Jesus fucking Christ!)

also, a few words from Louis CK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-otAJrtY-w&feature=player_embedded

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: LMNO on December 07, 2009, 02:25:47 PM
Hold on a second---

TGRR, was that a sociological experiment?

No, that was Roger being a dick.   :)

TGRR,
Too lazy to find an excuse.

Lies

Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2009, 02:15:51 PM
I gotta admit that, as ambiguous and poorly phrased as it was at first, the line about "it's OK, if they're really christians they'll forgive me for it" seemed awfully tongue-in-cheek.

Carry on, gentlemen.

I'm just seeing how far his leg yanks out.  Fucking thing is made of silly putty, apparently.

Hope it was worth it.

Sorry about that.  I had my pokey stick all sharpened up, then couldn't leave the house.

Wait a minute, is that an apology? Just making sure, it's nearly 3am and I'm tired and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to still be pissed off at you.
- Oh it exists, and how!

The Good Reverend Roger

Quote from: Lysergic on December 07, 2009, 03:38:45 PM
Quote from: The Good Reverend Roger on December 07, 2009, 02:15:51 PM

Carry on, gentlemen.

Hope it was worth it.

Wait a minute, is that an apology? Just making sure, it's nearly 3am and I'm tired and I'm not sure if I'm supposed to still be pissed off at you.

Yeah, that was an apology.  Now I only have 2 left until the New Year, or I'll get hammered on capital gains.